He sat next to Taehyung. The meeting started with his arrival. Namjoon who was sitting on his CEO seat spoke first.

"So,as I had already informed before,we are gonna talk about the new contract"

"So first of all,why the hell did you sign a contract with this new company?This is too risky. What if they fail to come to our expectations?" Hoseok asked with a serious face.

Namjoon smirked."You never know. But risky things always bring a huge success if it goes positive. And haven't you seen its growth?it might hit a place in top companies sooner or later. It's better to catch the big fish before others. If this partnership works,they will hit top soon because of us and that makes them work with us longer since they owe us. They can't be ungrateful"

Jimin laughed."woah what a bitchy plan brother. You always surprise me"

Namjoon smirked."You have to be cunning in this business field"

"But hyung,the CEO looks so familiar to me. Like I have seen her before somewhere" Jimin said while scratching his neck trying to remember where he'd seen her before.

"Me too. I also feel that familiarity" Jungkook also agreed.

"Let's not talk about it. We are here for important things" Jin butted in seeing the youngers going out of the topic. "Namjoon, continue"

The meeting went well but Eunwoo wasn't focusing. He was in his own world. His hands played with his phone.

"Eunwoo"

He flinched when he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He looked at Taehyung who was looking back at him with a worried face. Others were also looking at him questioningly.

"What's wrong?we've been calling you for a minute.where are you man?" Taehyung asked curiously.

Eunwoo sighed staring at his hands on the table."It's her birthday"

And like that,a known tension built up in the room. Everyone avoided eye contacts. Eunwoo looked at everyone's expression.

"We agreed to not talk about her Eunwoo" Namjoon spoke sternly. "We were talking about the contract and how the hell were you thinking about something else?" His strick bossy eyes stared at Eunwoo.

But Eunwoo wasn't affected. "She is your sister--"

"And she is dead" Jin cut him off harshly."What's wrong with you Eunwoo?you never brought up this topic. Why now?"

Eunwoo kept his calm face." Atleast shouldn't you all behave like you had a sister?In these 4 years,you all tried to get rid of her memories. I know how much you all are in pain because of what happened, but atleast do not forget her"

"What do you want us to do?" Jimin asked rudely."we killed the bastard who killed our sister that night. But still we couldn't find the peace we wanted. She died thinking we killed her and at last we were the villains in her story!Even though we didn't kill her,we wanted to kill her and with that guilt how do you expect us to live?! Forgetting everything like shameless bastards is our only option!" Jimin screamed going out of hands but Hoseok held him back.

Jimin yanked away Hoseok's hands and looked away. Namjoon looked at Eunwoo with a tired face.

"Why did you have to bring that topic again?couldn't  you still forget about her?"

Eunwoo looked at Namjoon."Could you forget about her?" He asked back taking him off guard. It will be a lie if he said he forgot about her. Because each and everyone's pillows know how much they have been suffering.

Eunwoo stood up. "She is not a passing by simple memory. It's her birthday. Atleast remember this day" with that he left. He had enough. Boys have been ignoring the topic about her to ease their minds but it's not how it works.

Jungkook also got up and followed Eunwoo. He ran fast to catch up with his best friend.

"Hey hey," Jungkook called him by walking side by him.

"I don't want to hear anything Kook"

Jungkook sighed." Yah,don't be stubborn dude--"

"It's not me who is stubborn. It's you guys" Eunwoo calmly cut him off.

"Okay I know that. But you need to understand us--"

"Understand what?" Eunwoo again cut him off stopping on his way. Jungkook also stopped and looked at him with a sigh." She never betrayed you guys. She had no choice. She was trying to save us all--"

"And that's what hurt us Eunwoo. We.are.guilty. This guilt is a huge pain for us. We all tried to kill her without knowing anything. She was our only happiness and we dearly loved her. This pain is more worse than the pain of betrayal. And this is how we try to sooth our pain. We have to forget her. And you need to do it too buddy" Jungkook calmly said those words even though he was hurting himself with his own words.

Eunwoo looked down. Jungkook sighed before giving him a brotherly hug." You have to move on"

Jungkook parted away."I know what to do. Tonight, we should go to a club. You can hook up with a chic. You will forget everything will alcohol and girls"

Eunwoo sighed heavily. He nodded wanting to forget the pain he's been bearing for 4 years.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!!

Hope you enjoyed!!

See ya soon!!

Vote and comment!