Episode 6

(Akira's pov)

(Dream)

I held y/n's hand as we both ran into a flower field togeyher giggling we fall in a patch of grass as we both laughed. The sun rays shine down on both is us beautifully and we were laying there together. "I can't believe we're married." She smiled as we stared at the clouds. I look at my hand and noticed a silver ring on my finger.
"Yeah...I couldn't be happier." She looked at me. "Hanjiro could never have my heart like you do." A grin grows on my face as we both leaned in. "Sir?" We both leaned in closer and I felt her lips for a moment before waking up and seeing haruto there.
"Sir? Are you alright?" He asked me and I sit up and rub my eyes that were wet. Had I been crying as I was sleeping? "What's gonna happen today?" I asked him and he stands up straight and adjusts himself. "Hanjiro and y/n are having a date in the garden. The king and queen have suggested you and katsuki do the same with them." My eyes widened. She's coming back?! I rubbed my temples and shut my eyes tightly. Tell me this is a dream please.
"You should get ready sir..." he starts walking towards the door but he stopped, turning around. "Later tonight I want to talk to you." I nodded and he left without another word. Making me wonder what he wanted to talk about if it was that serious. I get up out of bed and change my clothes and walk out of my room and bumped into someone. "Sorry!" I looked down and saw y/n rushing where ever she was going holding a large dress. "Woah there, are you alright?" I asked her and she noticed it was me. "Sorry akira, the maids told me to put this one quickly. But I don't know how..." I looked around the hall and pulled her into my room causing her to gasp.
"Akira?"
"Take off your clothes."
"AKIRA?!"
"NOT LIKE THAT! IM GOING TO HELP YOU PUT IT ON!" I shouted nervously, really not meaning it like that. I quickly turned around with my hands over my eyes. I hear her sigh and take off her clothes. "You can turn around, I'm only in underwear." She tells me, making me hesitate. "Are you s..sure?" I asked her and could feel her rolling her eyes. "Just turn around." I turned and saw she was indeed in her underwear. I cleared my throat and grabbed the corset and dress, helping her put the dress on and then the corset. The dress was white and long. I tightened the corset and heard her gasp for air, letting it for a bit. "Sorry darling..." She laughed stiffly. "Its fine...i guess I'll have to get used to it." I smiled and tied the corset and let her so a little spin in the mirror.
"Its beauitful!" 'Not as beauitful as you' I couldn't help but smile at her as she looked proudly at herself.
"Thank you akira for your help!" She suddenly hugged me and I looked at here with widened eyes before hugging her back.
"Your welcome."
"Y/n?" I let go of her and turned to see my brother standing there.
"Hanjiro! Akira was just helping me put it on." Hanjiro looked at me weirdly but shrugged it off. "You look beauitful my love." He says, kissing her head and turning to me. "Katsuki is coming, I hope we can all have a good picnic together." I forced a smile to him and nodded. "Yep!" They both leave and shut the door, I locked it and held my head with frusteration. "God I fucking hate katsuki." I looked out the window and saw a carriage pulling up to the gates, they opened and I saw a red dress for a split second. I sighed, rubbing my eyes before looking in the mirror and brushing myself off. The door opened.
"Sir, your date."
"Tell her I'll be out in a minute."

(Y/n's po)

"Why were you in his room?" Hanjiro asked which made me raise a brow. "I told you, he was helping me put my dress on." I tell him, making him huff. "Why couldn't the maids help you?" I shrugged, not really seeing a problem. "They told me to put it on and left me." Hanjiro held my hand tightly and looked at me. "You realize how it could have looked bad right?" Hanjiro asked and I rolled my eyes and grabbed his face and kissed him, pulling away quickly before he could kiss back. "I am yours and you are mine." Plain and simple I could see a smile on his face, I caressed his cheek for a moment before letting go. We both notice the door open and seeing a woman in a beautiful red dress with a smile on her face. Must be katsuki, the woman from last night we saw. She was stunning. "Where is my Prince?!" She asked with an attitude, her butler tried to speak but she put her finger on his lips when she noticed akira was handsomely looking at her with his cold eyes that made me shiver. She gasped and over to him, giving him a big hug.
"I had fun last night!" She exclaimed, making me and hanjiro turn away from her. "She really is...unique." Hanjiro whispered to me with a chuckle. I giggled for a moment, we turned and saw akira slowly hugging her back. "Yeah...me too." He laughed nervously. She let him go and turned to us and bowed. "Sir hanjiro, miss y/n." We bowed to her as well and smiled. Though I don't really like the formalities, it feels nice sometimes.
It's something to get used to cause...I don't really want to be a queen. But anything for hanjiro.
"We should go to the garden, our picnic should be ready." We all nodded, katsuki linked her arm with akira's and walked with us to the back where our picnic was presented to us from the butler's. They bow and we all sit down on the blanket and the butler's giving us the food they made for us and then we feasted together.
"So, you two are taking the throne?"
Katsuki asked us as she ate with a raised brow. "Yeah, we're excited." Hanjiro told her and held my hand gently. Katsuki smiled. "I hope me and akira will be just as happy as you too!"
She exclaimed once more and ate loudly. Me and hanjiro awkwardly smile, I looked towards akira and noticed he was uncomfortable and sad. I felt pity for him, he didn't look happy at all. "Akira?" He looked up at me and I had to think of something quickly to say. "How's that orange juice?" I asked him with  a gentle sweet smile. He smiled back and nodded. "Its...amazing." Hanjiro looked at us both but just continued eating. "How's yoir kingdom?" Hanjiro asked katsuki. "Its going great! We're the second richest kingdom in the land! When I take the throne I'm thinking a big statue of me will be in order!" I forced a smile and nodded. Now I can see why akira didn't like her, she's annoying and obnoxious just how he said. Hanjiro just didn't seem to care, like he's used to this kind of thing. In this moment I kind of want to take akira away from this woman, maybe we can find a new woman for him. Convince his parents that katsuki isn't the one. I just felt bad for him cause I couldn't want him to spend the rest of his life with this woman who's just...arrogant. Too out there.
"Well that's a bit much don't you think? So much tax payer money?" She laughed at what he said. Making us all raise our brows at her.
"How old are you?" I asked her then and she smiled. "16." Akira choked on his water. "SIXTEEN?!" We were all shocked. "The legal age is 16 in my kingdom."
"It's 18 here." Her face fell when we told her this and akira gripped his glass cup, the butler's all turning away from us. "Lets...let's just move on." Akira was still gripping his glass, not saying a word. I would be mad too if my parents set me up with what could be considered a child.
We ate in silence until the king and queen came outside to see how we were doing. "I see everything is going lovely." Akira didn't even bat an eye at her which I nodded as I looked up at her. "Akira would actually like to talk to you later about something." I tell her, akira looked at me with grace. His mother looked at him and nodded. "You know where to find me dear." Their father stared at me for a moment with a smile. "I can't wait to see you both on the throne." I nervously nodded. The thing was i didn't want to be a queen, but I do love hanjiro enough so maybe it won't be so bad.
Katsuki continues to cling to akira, making me urge to roll my eyes. Hanjiro seemed a bit annoyed as well to just hear her voice but eventually she had to leave of request from her parents to come home. Akira stormed to the throne room and spoke with his parents of the situation as me and hanjiro stood outside and waited to see if there were any significant changes.