38 • words between us

Start from the beginning

i watched as my bridesmaids slowly disappear behind the wall as the slow music was playing. i let out one final breath as i started walked towards there as well.

when it was finally my turn to walk down the isle, i close my eyes for just a moment before opening my eyes again.

when i opened my eyes, i saw all the guest present standing up and facing my direction. none of them really stood out to me, just tom as the end of the isle.

his gaze caught mine the moment i opened my eyes back up. he already had tears streaming down his face as he gave me the brightest smile you could ever imagine.

here come my tears as well...

the music continued to play as i start walking down the isle, but i never took my eyes tom the entire walk.

as i almost made it to the podium, i could hear the giggle of jack beside me. i break my eye contact with tom to look to the side, seeing that tom's father is holding the baby in his arms. i gave a little laugh my self as i finally made it up to tom.

"you look beautiful, darling." tom mouthed to me as he scanned my body up and down.

"you look handsome," i mouthed back. he let made an even wider smile as we both turned our heads to look at the priest.

"ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to witness the union of sage annabelle grover and thomas andrew felton. before we get started, our couple would like to say their vowls." the man said as me and tom looked back at each other. i started talking first.

"thomas andrew felton, never in a million years would i have ever thought that i would be in this position with you. somehow, throughout everything that has happened to the both of us, we found our way back to each other. you have helped me through so much, thomas. i don't think you understand the full extent of how much you have turned my life around for the better. you brought me into the sun, when i felt as if my life was stuck in the dark. you showed me how to love someone again, and how to feel happy even during the lowest points in life. you are also, and will always be, the best father ever. i want you to know that me and caleb will forever be in debt from the amount of love you have given to both of us. i cant wait to have the most adventurous future with you, my love. i love you so much, more than you could ever know. i cant wait to be your wife and continue to build our future together." i managed to say through my tears. i finally look up at tom to see that he is practically sobbing.

"sage annabelle grover, where do i even begin. if you would have told me 5 years ago from today that i was going to marry you, i would have thought that you were insane. you are the most perfect person that i have ever come across in my life. you showed me what it was like to feel real love again, let alone what it feels like to actually be in love. i knew from the moment that i met with you again after all those years that something was going to happen between us. ever since then, my life as seemed to have no bad moments in it. you brought me the most beautiful baby boy, and showed me how to cope when times get more than rough. most of all, you showed me how much how much i have loved you all along. the teenager version of me was right, i was going to marry you. i cant wait to see what our future holds darling, because i love you and our son more than anything this earth has provided me. i cant say this enough, i love you. i love you. i love you." tom said as we both continued to cry.

"repeat after me," the priest spoke up, "i, sage grover, and i, tom felton."

"i, sage grover." i started.

"i, tom felton." he repeated after me.

"will love you till the day i die."

"will love you till the day i day," we said in unison.

"in sickness, and in health." the priest continued.

"in sickness, and in health." we both repeated.

"to have, and to hold."

"ladies and gentlemen, i now pronounce you husband and wife. you may kiss the bride." the priest announced.

me and tom wasted no time going to kiss each other. this kiss felt different than any other kiss you could ever imagine. it held every aspect of love and prosperity. it showed me that tom was always going to be my side, and that he loves me more than anything.

the past was just simply words between us, but the future is going to last forever with him.