Beltane Blessing

Lord Andrew Charles and his family are about to celebrate Beltane together.

It is also Lady Elizabeth 20th birthday and Lord Andrew Charles looks at his first born child and eldest daughter.

He looks back twenty years before when Lady Karissa was in labor with her.

Lady Elizabeth is his pride and joy and he remembers what his father told him on the day she was born " You better guard this child with your life."

" I had to wait 33 years to have her." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.

" I had to wait 12 years to have her father." Lord Andrew Charles exclaims.

" How do you think I felt as I had to wait for her mother to
arrive here on Star Base 12." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane married her second cousin Lord Richard Edward III and less than a year of marriage Lady Elizabeth presents Lord Charles Andrew JR with his first great grandchild Lady Karissa Ann Howard.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann is expecting her last child and she goes into labor on Lady Elizabeth's 20th birthday.

Everyone arrives for the occasion to celebrate Beltane and wait for the birth of Lord Charles Andrew III and Lady Karissa's child.

Lord Richard William Carey arrives with Lord Thomas William and Lord Frederick William Howard.

All of the children are gathered together to be with their parents.

Lady Samhain arrives with her husband, Lord David William Beck JR and Lord Andrew Charles JR is there with his little sisters Lady Caroline Matilda Carey , Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea, Lady Anastasia Christina and his brother, Lord Richard William JR.

Lord Patrick and Pauline with their daughters Lady Alexandra Katherine and Lady Autumn Bridget.

Lord David William Beck with Lady Katherine arrived with Lady Davina Wilhelmina Beck.

Lady Sarah waits by Lord Charles Andrew side with their 19 year old daughter, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III walks into the drawing room with his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV and they all gather to wait on the birth of Lord Charles Andrew III awaits for his golden child to be born.

At 5 pm out at Beltane Manor Lady Karissa tells Lord David Beck it is time for her to deliver her child and twenty minutes at 5:20 PM Lady Karissa delivers a beautiful baby girl with golden blonde hair, peach and cream complexion and sky blue eyes.

Lord David calls out " Lord Charles Andrew III. Congratulations you have a baby daughter."

" What name do you give her?" Lord David William Beck asks.

" I am naming her after her mother Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard." Lord Charles Andrew III exclaims.

Lord Charles Andrew III walks into the birthing room where Lady Karissa is holding their newborn daughter in her arms.

Lord Charles Andrew III walks bends down and he picks up his newborn daughter and he walks out with her and he states ," Look at my new daughter Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard."

Lady Elizabeth walks over and she asks " My baby sister is the best birthday present I ever received." and she asks to hold Lady Karissa in her arms and kisses her and she exclaims " Happy Birthday Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard."

Lord Charles Andrew smiles as Lady Elizabeth holds Lady Karissa in her arms and she starts to dance around with Lady Karissa in her arms.

Lady Samhain leads all the other girls in a march and they all dance and clap their hands and Lady Karissa smiles as all the girls dance and sing.

Blessed Beltane Everyone!