The gamble of Ryota pt:1

Finally I updated

So I have decided that I don't care about your guys opinions I will be doing option 3 for now.

Mary was strolling the shops aimlessly wasting her time off school, when she she stumbled upon Ryota, an acquaintance of hers although, Ryota considered them friends. the brunette student had a look of shock spread across his face, however as soon as his eyes met Mary's golden orbs he straightened his composure and gave her a warm and friendly smile, knowing how awkward this must be for Mary the boy  adverted his eyes and darts them around the mall, his eyes lock onto a tea shop which looked warm with some delicious pastries in display on the soft oak shielded by a thin piece of clear glass, his eyes light up at the idea of finally having a friendly chat with The blonde girl who always seemed to have a cold scowl on her face. Mary who was yet to utter a word stood in front of him with a look of displeasure glaring at him practically stabbing him with her eyes, he was fully aware she wasn't going to want to spend the time with him if she had to do remotely anything during the day but still he thought may as well give it a shot. "Mary, um would you maybe like to grab a cup of tea and some pastries, if your not busy of course" he awkwardly chuckled at the last part scratching his head, The blond was in shock, she never imagined he would have the courage to ask her to chat, what should I do she contemplated, she came to a decision after a thorough thinking, she decided it would be a great benefit for her to become "friends" with the boy who seemed to always stick beside the coldhearted yumeko, Mary vowed to one day watch the red drain from her savage eyes as her cards hit the cold flooring and watch the girl go mad with regret. A slight grin was apparent on the blond's face for only a second.
"Of course Ryota!" She quickly changes her expression to a sweet and "honest" smile. They begin to walk to the tea joint which was only a few meters away, they finally step unto the ash wood floors, Mary spots a table for two at the front of the cozy tea house beside a large clear window against the front of the bakery, they sat in dark green leather chairs both admiring the delicious looking pastries and the sweet aroma of freshly brewed coffee and tea.

They looked at the menu and picked out the pastries and tea they each wanted. Mary ordered a vanilla Japanese cheesecake which was the stores bestselling cake it had a fluffy texture, the top of the cake lightly toasted a dark shade of gold, bright red strawberries with the fresh green leaves pocking out from it  which lay neatly atop of the circular shaped cake that looked like it was covered in golden syrup, with her cheesecake she paired a scolding hot freshly brewed cup of black tea, the cup was engulfed by the dark tea. Ryota ordered a simple slice of Japanese style apple pie that looked like it was straight out of a food commercial the apples looked like they were glowing a white-like green colour the pastry was the colour of honey, the top lightly toasted a darker shade and the green apple in the middle of the pie peaked out from the strapped top, the sugar atop the pastry glistened when the light shone on it, with the apple pie he paired a cup of cinamon tea slightly hotter than room temperature just the way he likes it, you could see the bottom of the tea it was barely transparent but as the light shone on the tea the symbol of the tea shop on the bottom of the cup became more evident to the eye. They immediately dug right into the delicious food placed before them Mary a little more elegantly, the silence between them became more uncomfortable the longer it went on, " so Mary do you have any plans after Hyakkow" Ryota reluctantly said
Sipping his hot tea, slightly burning his tounge
"I'm not really sure just yet I'll need to work on getting through school without becoming a house pet again, although we still have quite a while(2 years) left in school it's good to have a plan" Mary said ,they both chuckled a little more comfortably. As they chuckled A certain black haired woman walked past swiftly but stopped after she spotted something out of the corner of her eye through the transparent glass, she slowly walked back until she aligned herself up to the large window standing prestigiously with her book bag held in front of her she did not look shocked, she in fact looked very playful she softly knocked on the window, the blond and the brunette boy slowly focused their attention and eyes both towards Yumeko, Ryota eyes light up with excitement he's never talked to Yumeko outside of the academy before. He has always had a small crush on Yumeko but never thought much of it since in his mind she would never feel the same, He abruptly stood up speedily walking out of the small store. The bell of the door rung as he opened it. " Yumeko!" The Tall man said in excitement he looked just like a puppy ready to play "hello Ryota fancy seeing you here, I was just getting some essentials from the store after taking a small trip to the library", another ring was heard from the door as Mary followed Ryota out of the store "hi, Yumeko" The blonde said in dislike silently scowling at the jet black haired woman "hi Mary!" The jabami heiress cheerfully said back but secretly Yumeko was not as cheerful as she sounded she was angry but she would never show it, Yumeko never had a second thought about Mary and Ryota ever getting close. In her mind they had become close behind her back, the graceful black haired woman was definitely not the angry type more possessive over what was hers, she had won many gambling matches along with one against Ryota with the steaks extremely high, the winner owns the loser, but of course she did not want to own Ryota with his knowledge of it.

He was still hers.

I will probably be doing multiple parts to this story.