Chapter 17- Coven

Start from the beginning

They still looked a little indecisive, but when I was about to continue my rant. They cut me off with their answers.
"Ok," the pair agreed in unison causing me to grin widely.
"Great, so we leave as soon as Wesley wakes up. The sooner we arrive home the better. By the time we wait though, rest and eat and mend the bond with your mate'. The time at my father's lab took a toll on us all," I stated with a smile.
Oni and Nolan were about to answer, but the cry of their mate's cut them off. Before they bolted out the room back to the living room.
"Nolan where are you, please tell me where you are!" I heard Markus cry as he desperately tried to find his mate.

He was still seated on the grey couch that Nolan had left him on as he lay his head back and cried. Though he could just as easily find Nolan if he got off of the couch and looked. But he chose to stay on it and cry. At that moment he reminded me of a child who got lost in a mall and refused to move. If it wasn't so heartbreaking I might've laughed at the once sassy and obnoxious vampire bawling his eyes out like a kid.  
As Nolan ran to comfort the crying Markus, I directed my attention to Oni's face as Mary-kay screamed bloody muder.
"Oni, baby please come back don't let Tara take you away from me," Mary had cried. 
If I wasn't such a stuck up alpha, most likely I would've bursted into tears right now. 

'But you are a stock up alpha," Zed stated.

'Shut up.'

"All this lovey dovey thing makes me want to be around our mate. Go to him," Zed whined causing me to laugh.
But I knew he was  right, I could feel it too. The need to be around our mate. To hold him, to make him feel safe and happy. So when my Beta and Delta had brought their mates into the comfort of their arms. I turned and left the room to go check up on my pregnant mate.

When I entered the room, I was hit with the alluring scent of my mate. Causing me to smile, before I closed  the door behind me. I quickly made my way to the bed my my mate was laying on. Taking one of his hands that had been resting on his stomach, in mine as I sat down on the chair right next to his bed.
"You'll be alright Wesley, we all will be," I softly stated before I kissed his knuckles.
"I...I be...lieve..y...ou," came my mate's soft voice, causing my head to snap up just when my mate's eye's were slowly opening. 
"Wesley?" I asked in disbelief.
"Hey," he whispered as he smiled up at me with tired eyes.
"You're awake."
"No shit captain obvious," Wesley said before he playfully rolled his eyes.
"I'm glad to see you still have your level of sarcasm Wesley," came Elaine's voice before she entered the room with two other witches.
Wesley and I looked up at the smiling Elaine.
"Here drink this," Elaine said as she took a big class from one of the witches that came in with her.
"What is it?" I asked as Wesley took the cup.
"Just blood, he needs to get back his energy," Elaine smiled before Wesley chugged down the liquid.
"Does that feel better?" She asked sweetly.

Wesley nodded before he looked up at Elaine with furrowed brows. I was confused as to why he was looking at her so before it clicked.
"Wesley, this is Elaine, Oni's grandmother. And the one who saved us from my dad," I informed him.
"Oh so you're the Elaine I heard when I was sleeping," my mate asked as he tried to sit up. Upon seeing this, I quickly helped move him up. Before I turned my attention back on Elaine.
"That would be me, and I'm glad you're ok. So since I'm sure you heard everything. That means that no one has to explain anything to you right?" Elaine asked for confirmation as she rested her hand on Wesley's forehead.
"Right," Wesley nodded causing Elaine to smile down at him.
"So it looks like you've recovered really well Wesley. You still need to take it slow but with enough blood, love and no stress. You should be back to normal in no time," Elaine explained.
"So will he be able to make the journey to my pack," I asked hopefully.

"Oh yes, most definitely. He just wouldn't be able to walk for long periods of time."

"Ok so we'll leave tomorrow night like you said," I suggested, but just when Elaine was about to agree with me. Another witch quickly entered the room with a horrified face expression.