Fallen Angel (part 5)

FALLEN ANGEL

   sorry i could not upload sooner my internet got knocked off hope you enjoy

Recap

so what are you doing today? "he asked"

Um nothing the Smiths are leaving today to go out of town for 2 weeks "i said"

Without you "he asked"

Yup they don't like me i'm like their personal maid "i said'

not for long "he said"

what do you mean "i asked"

My family is going to adopt you "he said"

WHAT!!!!!!!!! "i screamed"

 CHAPTER 5

Alexander's P.O.V.

         I sat in the chair next to her bed wondering how Anna is going to take it when i tell her my family is going to adopt her. Hopefully she remembers me,  and how we used to play with each other like all the time we'd have sleepovers and play pirates.  i remember one day my family and i went to see my grandma and when we came back  People told us she was killed along her parents i was totally heart-broken my best friend was dead, but deep down i knew she wasn't dead she was alive and she was out there somewhere and i had to find her. Thats when i realized my true destiny to save and protect Annabelle from any harm. I was so happy when i found her i walked by her a couple of times before but she didn't remember who i was so my family bought the house next door to her.

     Then she woke up i smiled at her and said

Good morning "i said"

Good morning "she said"

were you in here the whole night "she asked"

 i nodded his head slowly

ok thats kinda of creepy "she said"

Well i'm your guardian i have to watch you at all times "i said"

Do you have to sign up to be a guardian? 'she asked"

um...no i'ts like your destiny "i said"

So your saying you were born just to protect me 'she said"

Yup "i said"

Then where were you all this time "she asked"

I've always been watching you but now your in more danger so you need more protection "isaid"

oh, i must be frickin special "she said"

so what are you doing today? "i asked"

Um nothing the Smiths are leaving today to go out of town for 2 weeks "she said"

Without you "i asked"

Yup they don't like me i'm like their personal maid "she said'

not for long "i said"

what do you mean "she asked"

My family is going to adopt you "i said"

WHAT!!!!!!!!! "i screamed"

oh you don't want us to adopt you "i said a little hurt"

no i mean i do it's just i don't what to say ,everything is  happening so fast i barley have time to breath, 'she said"

So is that a yes 'i asked"

YES!!!!!!!!!!! 'she said running into my arms to give me a hug"

So when do i start packing "she asked frantically"

hold you horses, you can start packing until the smiths get back  "i said laughing at her franticness

Sorry i'm just so happy to get away from these people it's been like ages i been trapped in this house "she said'

Well i just trying to be a good guardian "i said'

We both started laughing then i got all slient the sshe broke it and said

are your parents going to like me "she aked  nervously"

yes of course "i said'

it's  going to be weird moving next door to my old house 'she said"

Oh well we don't live there actually 'i said'

but i saw you guy move in there 'she said'

thats what we want people to think but we live in the underworld with the rest of the mythical creatures "i said"

Oh "she said'

Wanna meet my parents "i asked"

Yes of course but the smiths 'she said

Whats the worse they can do you'll be out of their hand in a matter of days "i said"

True, so lets go "she said'

 I took her by the hand and pulled her out the window once we hit the ground we hoped in my fancy new sports car and we were of.The only way you can get to the underworld is if you have portal doors but i have them installed in my car so i just pushed a button and next thing we were in the underworld.

Annabelle P.o.v

     it was amazing down here in the under world it looked so much better here then the human world i felt free down here there was lots of creatures down here there were Faries, Witches, Giants, cyclops, Werewolf , vampires, angels and more i was just so breathtaking. I could see castle's  in the far distances i didn't know we reached our destination until Alex opened my door.

Ready "he said"

Um... yeah "i said A little scared"

Don't worry they'll love ya "he said"

 I got out the car and followed him up some long beautiful stairs surrounded by flowers and before he could knock the door flew open.

ANNABELLE "a women said giving me a hug"

Um... HI "i said hugging her back"

Anna this is my mom "he said"

You can call me mrs. D "she said"

Ok mrs. D "i said"

Why don't you have a seat i'll show you the photo albums "she said"

 The alex pionted me to the living room the Mrs. D came out with lots of photo Albums and put them  on the table in front of us

really mom all of these 'alex asked"

Yes we want Anna to know everybody in the family "she replied"

  Then she opened the book she pointed out every person on the page and told us about them after about a half an hour or so she came to a page of  a little boy and girl playing having fun she said the boy was Alex but she didn't say who the girl was so i asked

Who is the little girl "i asked"

the both looked at each other then back at me the Mrs. D broke the silence and said

That was Alex's best friend they were really close "she said"

Oh cool what was her name "i asked"

After a long period of time Alex said

Her name is Annabelle "he said looking me dead in the eye"

Hope you guy liked it hope to upload tonight