Fallen Angel (part 2)

Hey guys i deleted the second chapter not on purpose so i have to right it all over.

     I looked at my clock it was 9:30 I was growing more hungrier and the smell of grilled cheese wasn't helping. I hated my life, why did my parents have to go and die leaving me here to suffer. I sometimes wish I could runaway but I have nowhere to go, I wish I knew some family members that I can run to.

     There was a knock on the front door, I looked out my musty old window and saw some family outside our door. The mom of the family was holding some kind of cake, the dad looked preppy, The tallest boy who looked like he was in colleage was wearing a t-shirt and jeans his hair was black and slick. Then the boy who looked to be around my age had the most captivating green eyes, i felt like I knew those eyes from somewhere.

  Then there was a knock on my door,i quickly wiped my eyes and put my picture of my parents under my pillow and said

"Come in" I answered hoping to cover up my voice that would probaly be craky from crying

Then the door opened slowly it was Mr's Smith she looked at me with disgust as she made her way in my room.

"Um..How may I be of assistance Ms. Smith?" I asked

 "There are guest downstairs they somehow know we adopted you, you need to act like you have the best life in the world you hear me?" She whispered in a dangerous voice

"Yes" I responed

"Also you will have a smile on your face and act like your happy, I wan't you to put on these clothes and make yourself presentable then come downstairs, understand?" She asked again in a dangerous voice

"Yes Mrs. Smith" I replied

"Good, don't screw this up, you hear me?" She asked

"Yes" I said as she dropped the clothes in my hand and left

       This wasn't the first time that she made me pretend that I was treated well and stuff. She forced me to do this when her parents were here, I was acostumed to it. I Just hated it , my life sucked a lot. I did everything Mrs. Smith asked for and as i looked in the mirror I still looked horrible my eyes were red and were baggy because of crying and lack of sleep. My body was skinny and it looked sickly because of my lack of food. However The one thing that made me look okay was my neckalace, i've had it ever since I  was born, I don't remember a lot about my childhood but all I really remember is that i'm a dark angel and I was given this necklace by someone important. I wouldn't even know what my parents look like if it wasn't for the picture I have. The Necklace is in a shape of a heart and has a cork at the top of it, i've tried many times to open the cork but it never opens. I know something is in there because when I shake it I hear something in it.

and the pain and agony  start all over i sighed and got up to  see what hell he wanted.

please comment i hoped you guys liked it  i know it's short i'll be uploading some more today.