"I don't want Nik to die." I say putting my hand up.

" I think we all know that Aria. So pull the plug on the plan." He tells me before turning back to Katherine.

"And face the wrath of Mikael? We'll all be dead! Okay look. I know that you've turned off your humanity and that you don't care, so there's only one solution." Katherine tells him annoyed.

"What's that?" Stefan asks clueless.

"Care, Stefan. Care enough to safe Damon's life. Because I am going back to that party and I'm seeing this plan through. Klaus will be killed. We'll have our freedom. But then Damon will be dead. Your brother will be dead, Stefan. Unless you care enough to do something about it." She tells Stefan before turning back to me.

"Now you shift back, you will be needed and if you want to save your soulmate you will come." Katherine tells me with no room for discussion. Guess I am back to a wolf again then.

Niklaus's PoV

"You have a visitor." Mindy tells me as I was playing beer pong against some drunken teenager.

"Well, tell my visitor I'm on the brink of victory here." I tell her slightly annoyed.

"He said his name is Mikael." Mindy goes on to tell me, disappointed I throw the ping pong ball into a cup.

"Then we mustn't keep him waiting. Move everyone out back. I'm gonna have a little chat with my dad. Tony, you know what to do." I say turning towards the front door.As I reach the door Mikeal is in the door way.

"Hello, Niklaus." He says smugly.

"Hello, Mikael. Why don't you come in? Oh, that's right. I forgot you can't." I tell him.

"Or you can come outside if you want." Mikeal responds.

"Or I could watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb." I tell him with a smirk plastered on my face. A group of hybrids gather behind Mikael on the lawn.

"They can't kill me." Mikeal tells me without any emotion.

"True. But it'll make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these two fingers together and they'll pounce." I tell him with confidence written all over my face, he won't win tonight.

"The big bad wolf. You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. You only forget. They may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire. And they can be compelled by me." He tells me with a smirk of his own.

Aria PoV

I was hiding away in the tree line of the Lockwood mansion in wolf form. I was waiting for my signal, once Mikeal kills 'Elena' it is my time to go. I watch as Mindy walks up behind Mikael and pushes Katherine to Mikael.

"Come out and face me, Niklaus. Or she dies." Whilst Katherine hrine feigns a struggle.

"Go ahead. Kill her." Nik says trying to act that he doesn't care.

"No, Klaus. He'll do it." Kathrine says continuing her act.

"If she dies, this lot will be last of your abominations." Mikeal says to him.

"I don't need them. I just need to be rid of you. And I have Aria, she is all I need." Nik says to him. I think he may need more than just me I can be quite annoying at times.

"To what end, Niklaus? And that soulmate of yours will see your true colours eventually and she will leave you just like everyone else. But maybe she might stay, the abominations stay together. I could not get ahold of your precious Aria, she meant to much to Rebekah. But just remember one day you will be alone again Niklaus." Mikael tells him and all I want to do it rip his throat out with my teeth. I let out a low growl, but making sure no-one else will know. Nik's eyes start tearing.