"That damn Salvatore." I mutter when I finally realise that I am in the basement. I tug on the restraints in the hope to break them but nothing happens.

After about 10 minutes of trying I finally give up. There has to be another way out of this.

Then an idea comes into my head. I will have to shift. I mean I can control my wolf well so I won't kill anyone by accident which is a positive in my book. But if anyone asks why Damon is dead when I kill him in the next few hours, it was 100% an accidents.

At this I will myself to shift and the sound of breaking bones fill my hearing.with the last thought on my mind being I really liked this dress.

3rd PoV

"Change of plans. Klaus is back. He is at the Lockwood's and he wants your body delivered to his doorstep." Stefan tells his brother and the Mikaelson Father.

"I'm afraid he is in for a colossal disappointment." Mikael tells him.

"Well, he's certainly not gonna come here. I hope your plan didn't depend on that?" Stefan asks sarcastically.

"Didn't depend on that." Damon replies.

"But you do have a plan, right?" Stefan asks him.

"Oh, yeah. We have a plan, right. Just doesn't involve you." Damon says as Mikael leaps forward, grabs Stefan and starts to feed on him; Stefan falls to the floor unconscious.

"You couldn't just break his neck?" Damon asks sarcastically.

"Well that certainly occurred to me." Mikeal says in reply as he begins to leave. Damon looks at Stefan then grabs his jacket and a bag and leaves.

Aria PoV

I was bashing up against the basement door trying to get out but it won't give. I stand back from the door growling at it like it had insulted everyone of my past ancestors.

I swear that I am literally my own worst nightmare, I mean why do I forget that I can use my witch powers in wolf form.

I glare at the door and it suddenly flies of the hinges and I walk up to the Salvatore's library. When I get in I see Stefan unconscious on the floor and Kathrine standing over him. I stay quiet not letting anyone know I was there yet.

"Stefan!" Kathrine says slapping his cheek to wake him up.

"Elena." Stefan mutters.

"Not exactly...[She drops a blood bag next to him.] Pep up! I only got a minute before they realize that I'm not at the party... Aria you can come out now, we need your help, and shift back I don't understand wolf." Katherine says as Stefan begins to drink the blood bag.

3rd PoV
(Flashback to when Kathrine was at homecoming)

"You seem nervous." Klaus tells Kathrine who he thinks is Elena.

"I'm not nervous, I just don't like you." She tells him.

"People have been after me for a thousand years and I'm always one step ahead: So whatever it is you're thinking of trying, go for it. Give it your best shot. You won't succeed." Klaus tells her suspicious.

"It won't be for lack of trying." Katherine replies.

"Ah you'd be smart to tell Damon to mind his manners tonight, because if I die, I've already ensured that he'll die along with me! Even in death my hybrids have their orders. So, you kill me you're killing him too." Klaus tells her smugly.

Aria PoV
(Present at the Salvatore's, back in human form.)

"If Klaus gets killed he is taking Damon down with him." Katherine says after telling us what happens at the party.