Right so if Mikeal is going to be used to kill Nik, he must have a weapon meaning he has the white oak stake. And the Salvatore's must be in on the plan too as well as Rebekah and Elena. So that means that Bonnie, Caroline and Matt are in on it as-well. So that means asking others isn't going to work. So that just means that it is down to me. I would have never thought of the day that I had to save someone I did not really like at that current moment; getting off topic now.

So all I really need to do is either tell him before the plan starts to be set in motion. But that means I have to find him first. Or I have to kill Mikeal before anything else can happen. I think the first option is more likely....

I was cut out of my thoughts by Elena driving a dagger through her back into her heart.

"I'm so sorry. I can't leave anything to chance either." Elena says. Before turning to me with a syringe of what I immediately recognise as wolves bane. I immediately shoot up and rush towards the door, I quickly open the door to be met with Damon who quickly shoved a needle in my neck.

My Vision begins to blur before it goes black. "Can't have you interfering with our plans either wolfie." Is all I here before I pass out.

Niklaus's PoV

I enter the stage; the crowd cheers. I was at the homecoming, I scan over the crowd to see that Aria is not here.

"Good evening everyone! I wanna thank you for being here with me to celebrate! It's been a long time coming!" I say into the microphone. I then exit the stage walking straight over to where Stefan is.

"Quite the Homecoming." He states as I turn up next to him.

"I've been planning my father's funeral for a thousand years. Granted, in no version of it were any of these people invited, but you get the idea." I reply as Stefan then turns around to look at me.

"So, what now? Stop running?" He asks me with curiosity.

"Hm- now I reunite my family. And make up with the lovely Aria, talking about my love where is she anyways." I ask giving him little detail of what I play next with him not really needing to know.

"Your family. You mean the people you cart around in caskets? And I have not seen Aria since earlier." He tells me sarcastically, before telling me he doesn't know the whereabouts of where Aria is. I choose to ignore this knowing Aria probably didn't cone as she was still mad.

"None of that matters anymore. Mikael is gone. Bygones will be bygones. Seems the Homecoming Queen still walks among the living, which leads me to believe Rebekah isn't here...Where is she?" I ask him.

"I have no idea. I thought she was coming with Matt." Stefan replies in a monotone voice.

"Oh, be honest now, Stefan. Where is my sister? And Aria?" I ask him, to ensure that he was telling me the truth.

"I said I have no idea. How would you like me to take you to your father?" Stefan tells me.

"Well, it wouldn't be a party without the guest of honor, would it? Bring him to me." I tell the ripper.

"All right. Perhaps there's something in it for me...? My freedom from your compulsion?" Stefan asks.

"Oh, you want your freedom. Well, once he is dead and his weapon destroyed, you'll have your freedom. It'll be my pleasure to give it back." I tell him with a smirk.

Aria PoV

I wake up like I had a massive hangover, I swing my head over to the side to see that I was chained to the wall. I instantly wake up completely and scan my surroundings.