Sixth year - fourth film (1/2)

"Guess who?" I place my hands on Y/n's eyes.
"Freddie!" She smiles and turns around, she throws her arms around me and pulls me into a hug. "I don't know what book you read, but that was really cliché." She giggles, when she pulls away from me.
"Yeah, well, cliché can be really cute." I give her a peck on her lips.
"That's true."

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you something."
"Okay, ask away." I can see the excitement growing in her eyes.
"Would you like to go to the Yule ball with me?" She throws her arms around me again and pulls me back into the hug.
"I would love to go to the Yule ball with you!"
"Great, I wasn't sure if I had to ask you, considering you're my girlfriend..."
"I know, I know, but I love that you did ask me."

__________________________________________________

Sixth year - fourth film (2/2)

I'm waiting in the Gryffindor common room for my beautiful girlfriend to come down. George is going with Angelina, Lee scored himself a Ravenclaw girl and I'm going with my girlfriend of course.

Angelina comes down first, looking pretty, but no one can top my girlfriend.

Hermione comes down after her, also looking beautiful.

Katie and Alicia come down together.

Ginny comes down after them, she looks as beautiful as ever.

Y/n.

Her (colour) dress swaying as she walks down stairs, the dress fits her body perfectly.

"Y/n, hi..." I don't know where to look. Her hair sits beautiful, her dress is amazing, her face is just wow and she's just, just, ahhhhhh. My eyes roam over her body and face, while she awkwardly waits for me.
"Hi, Freddie." She blushes.
"You look beautiful."
"I know."
"Of course you do." I sigh as I take her beauty in again. "Ready to go?"
"Yup!"

We link arms and walk towards the Great Hall.

We dance the evening away, we have the time of our lifes.

__________________________________________________

Seventh year - fifth film

"But, darling..." I kneel infront of her, as she continues to sob on my bed. "You need your education. I don't, Georgie and I will be working on our dream job together." I take her hands in mine.
"I know and I'm happy for you, but- but I just don't want to leave you. I wanna stay with you! Can't you take me with you?" Tears roll down her cheeks.
"Don't cry, I'm not leaving yet." I wipe some tears away as she throws herself around my neck.

"I know! But I can't lose you!" She sobs intk my shoulder.
"You're not losing me, I'm just not here at Hogwarts every day. I'll visit you, I'll send you letters every day. I promise."
"Pinky promise?" She pulls away and sticks out her pinky.
"Pinky what?" I give her a confused look. "Darling, I think that that is a muggle thing." She giggles at my comment, before grabbing my hand, pulling on my pinky and folding into hers.

Harry Potter oneshots (BOOK 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें