8

✨Cameron's POV✨
Hearing Scarlett talk about her struggle with eating disorders and body image made me feel awful. I listen to the rest of her answers to the questions, occasionally letting out a small chuckle. I make a mental note to question her about it later. We go upstairs to her room and i sit on her bed, looking up at her as she sits in my lap. I rub her hips gently and kiss under her chin softly.

"I want you" she whispers softly, immediately causing my pants to tighten. We still have a few hours before we have to be at the baby shower.

"Are you sure, love? I don't want you to feel rushed" I say softly, wanting to make sure she's a hundred percent sure. We'd 'played around' before and made out before but we've never been all the way with each other.

"Positive" she whispers, gently tugging at my tshirt. I take it off and pull off her crop top, my lips immediately finding her neck. I kiss my way down to the tattoo across her collarbone, flipping over so that she's under me. I kiss down her neck and torso, pulling off her bra then her skirt and thong.

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING: SMUT⚠️⚠️⚠️

I lean closer to her core, blowing lightly and watching as she writhes a bit. I attach my mouth to her core finally, watching her eyes close as she throws her head back. After making sure she's comfortable I push a finger in, soon adding another, pumping them just enough to hit the right spot. It's not long before she's coming apart. I lick her clean then reach down to unbutton my jeans, pressing a kiss between her breasts.

She flips us before I can get them causing me to chuckle. I watch as she fumbles with the button for a couple of minutes before she finally gets it unbuttoned, pulling them down along with my boxers. I bite my lip as I watch her take my shaft into her mouth, grabbing her hair carefully and bunching it into a ponytail.

"Fuck baby" I whisper softly as I watch her head bob up and down. At this rate I wasn't going to last very long. She grips the bottom of my shaft, her hand cupping my balls. She knows that drives my crazy. My jaw clenches as I release in her mouth, my breathing heavier than before.

I flip is again, getting on top of her. She pulls the sheet up to the middle of my back. "Just incase. You know what happened last week" she whispers. Hailey had been drinking and accidentally walked in on me eating her out, later profusely apologizing for not knocking. Hardly anyone ever knocked around here. A small chuckle escapes my throat and I place my hands on either side of her head.

"You're positive?" I whisper.

"100 percent" she whispers back. That's all it takes, the next second I'm pushing into her carefully, a groan escaping from me as a moan escapes from her. I thrust in and out at a decent pace, pressing my lips to hers to keep both of us quiet. After 15 minutes of slow thrusts I feel her tighten around me, causing me to twitch inside of her. "Shit baby" I whisper in her ear. Just as we both hit our climax the door bursts open. Thankfully the sheets were covering me and my body was broad enough to cover hers.

⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUT OVER⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Scarlett I ha-" Cheryl comes to a screeching halt, causing G to crash into her. "Shit. Sorry. Sorry" she apologizes, covering her eyes as she laughs. "I was just needing to ask for a condom" she says softly as G's cheeks darken.

Scarlett has to bite back a laugh, her legs still tight around my waist. "Yes, Cher. Bathroom. The left sink bottom drawer" she pants softly. Cheryl runs off to get the condom as G smirks at us. "They make locks for a reason, lovebirds"

"They make razors for a reason too" Scarlett remarks back with sass, throwing a small pillow at him. God, I'm falling in love with this girl. Cheryl comes back out and giggles. "Sorry again. I'll knock next time" she promises, pushing G out the door and closing it behind them. "Never fails, baby. Never fails"

I chuckle, getting up carefully and picking her up with me, walking to her en-suite. I start the shower and get in with her, holding her against the wall.

*1 hour later*

I watch as Scarlett pulls on her pants, tucking her shirt in before pulling on her shoes. I walk up behind her and kiss her cheek. "You look beautiful baby" I whisper as she grabs her makeup bag.

"Thank you, handsome" she smiles.

✨Scarlett's POV✨

✨Scarlett's POV✨

As Cameron watches me finish up my makeup, I wink at him, putting away everything. "See something you like?" I tease him.

"Everything, baby girl. I love everything that I see right in front of me" he whispers me wraps his arms around my waist from behind, kissing my shoulder gently.

"For what it's worth I love what I see even more" I turn in his arms and grin up at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He leans down and gives my lips a small peck.

"We're going to be late to your niece's baby shower if you keep on" I laugh softly. Cameron laughs and shakes his head.

"Fineeeeeeeee" he groans and kisses my shoulder before he pulls away. We go downstairs and I watch as he grabs his keys off the key rack.

"Well, let's knock out this baby shower" Cameron says and leads me out.