Death Becomes Her

* Katherine *
So it's been a few days since Caroline told me her plan, and I'm soo in. I'm going to make Amber regret those little words she said to me. We're going to hurt everyone she loves the way her, and her father hurt us. Though I do kind've feel bad for Chase, Caroline put a spell on him to think that I'm his mate, but really I'm not. But hey revenge is best served cold, not with a spoonful of sugar. That bitch won't know what's coming her way.

** Skip to School **

* Amber *
This morning has been awkward and uncomfortable. First my parents stop talking to me since I'm Scott's mate, and I forgot to mention I let him mark me. Then, when Chase picked me up we got into a fight about me not getting along with his mate and how it's my fault all this happened. I tried to tell him my side of the story but he wouldn't believe me, talk about being a bestfriend. We haven't talked all day and now it's lunchtime and I'm sitting with Scott and some of his friends.
Everything has changed in two weeks I've had a mate that rejected me, my bestfriend found his mate, I got a second chance at a mate, my parents aren't talking to me, and I got a pure white wolf who I haven't heard from in three days.
" Hello...., anybody home. " Scott says
" Sorry. I just have a lot on my mind. "
" If you ever need to talk I'm here you know that right ? "
" Of course I do. "
Sure you do.
Lilac Omgg where have you been !
Calm down women, and if you must know I've been keeping an eye on that sneaky little Katherine and her sister Caroline.
Ok....... so what's up.
They are planning to attack.
When. I growl
It's going to be a while maybe some months, but keep your eyes open and you'll see the true power that you really have.
What do you mean true power ?
I'm not telling you now, but enjoy your time with Scott he really loves you and will always protect you no matter what.
Thanks, I'll talk to you later.
With that I try to engage into Scott and his friends conversation, but just at that point Caroline, Katherine, and Chase walk in together.
What in the name of sweet baby Jesus and Virgin Mary is going on here.
I excuse myself from the table and walk up to them.
" We need to talk. " I say looking directly at Chase.
" Whatever it is you can say it infront of my mate. "
" Ok, fine your little mate here is a witch and I don't trust her and neither should you. "
Ha, the look on Katherine's face is unforgettable.
" That's not true, right Kitty Kat ? "
" Yea, Kitty Kat. " I couldn't help but have the stupidest grin on my face.
" I...... I umm, wanted to tell you personally because I thought you would reject me I'm sorry. " I can't believe what I'm hearing.
" Please tell me your not falling for this Chase. "
" Amber she's my mate what is wrong with you. "
" I thought we were friends. " The little witch says, and to add more fuel to the fire she starts fake crying.
" Ohh, please I know your sick game Barbie you might have everyone else fooled but not me I know what you're trying, and I have no problem rip-. "
" AMBER THATS ENOUGH, YOU MADE HER CRY ISNT THAT ENOUGH. " Chase says shouting at me.
" ARE YOU KIDDING ME SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECOME SO OBLIVIOUS TO WHATS HAPPENING! "
" UNTIL YOU APOLOGIZE JUST LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE. "
"FINE!! But don't come to me when she stabs you in the back. " I say this time calmer and walkout the cafeteria with eyes on me.
While trying to calm down in the bathroom here walks in Caroline, and Katherine.
" Well if it isn't Hocus, and her sister Pocus. "
" Did you really think that Chase would believe you over me. "
" No, I thought he had more sense but then again he has you as a mate so no surprise there. "
" Watch it. " Caroline says.
" Or what. " I step into her face.
Before she could did or say anything, Katherine steps in.
" She's not worth it, she'll get what's coming later. "
I laugh.
" Wow, I'm shaking."
" You will be soon, Mutt. "
That's makes me and my wolf growl.
" Bring it Bitch. " I shove pass them and head to my next period class.
There's a new Bitch in town, and she's not taking B.S. from anyone.