Acceptance

* Caroline *
Amber is here at our house, and Katherine and I decided to tell her what we are. this is perfect once we tell her what we are she'll have to tell us she's a werewolf.
Yes I know she's a werewolf knew it all along, but at the party I saw her shift in the woods and that's when I seen she's a pure white breed. with this information my plan could be bullet proof now. Her father is going to pay for what he did to our brother three years ago. Katherine's moved on but I haven't, I'm not going to stop until Alpha Mason ( Amber's dad ) gets what he deserves.
" Care Bear, you ok ? "
" Never been better Kitty Kat. " forcing a smile.
" So what is it you guys wanted to tell me ? "
" Ummm..... You might wanna sit down."
We sit on the couch for a while before Katherine just blurts out.
" WERE WITCHES ! "
" Wow, Katherine that was not loud at all only us and the whole FREAKING neighborhood heard you."
" Sorry I just couldn't take it anymore, ohh wait Amber are you ok. "
We turn to see her with a shocked face that turns into a face I can't read.
" Please say something. "
" H...how did you guys get into this town. "
" A cloak spell covers our true identities. "
" You guys know if any witches are found in this town you guys get killed, werewolves and witches haven't been on a good terms lately."
" We know, but it's not our fau- wait how do you know that ? "
I play along, but I'm laughing in my head.
" Yea, how ? "
" Did I forget to mention that I'm a werewolf. "
" Ohh, really noo that's not important at all. " I  say sarcastically.
" Why didn't you tell us. " Katherine says getting mad.
" I don't know maybe because I thought you guys were humans, not STUPID WITCHES! "
" OHH, SO NOW WERE STUPID ! "
I say yelling.
"That's not what I meant, you don't expect me to just tell everything to people I just met. "
" You know what go to hell Amber and GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" 
I stand there as shocked as Amber. I did not expect Katherine to say anything like that.
" Fine, I'll go but your gonna regret this. " With that she grabs her stuff and leaves.
"She's gonna regret her words."
That's when something comes to mind.
" Katherine let me tell you a plan of mine.......................................

* Amber *
I can't believe that just happened, and that she kicked me out in the middle of the night.
Ughh I can't go home god knows what my parents are up to.
I can't go by Chase his mom will tell my parents.
The park it is. While walking to the park my phone starts ringing an unknown number. Not wanting to talk I let it go to voicemail, but the person just keeps calling so i answer getting tired of my own ringtone.
" Hello..... "
" Amber, where are you. "
" Who is this?"
" It's Scott love, now tell me where you are. "
" I'm walking to the park. "
" AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT!!! "
" It's not that serious. "
" Apparently you haven't noticed that there are vampires, unmated wolves, and many more supernatural things that are out this time of night. "
" I didn't. "
" Why are you out this time of night going to the park ? "
" It's a long story. "
" Well you can tell me when I pick you up in 10 minutes infront of the park. "
" Ok fine. " I say not in the mood to argue.
By the time I reach the park Scott is already there waiting.
" I thought you said 10 minutes. "
I say getting into the car.
" Yea, well I changed my mind. "
We drove in silence for a while until Scott breaks the ice between us.
" You gonna tell me why you were out this late. "
" I don't wanna talk about please. "
Seeing how upset I was he let it go.
" Sure, but it's late and my house is closer are you comfortable with staying the night ? "
" Yea, I have no where else might as well stay at my mates house. "
Scott stops the car immediately staring at me.
" What, what's wrong ? "
" You called me your mate. " he says grinning like a little kid in a candy store.
" Yea, so........."
" I thought you wouldn't want me."
" I do want you, it's just I need time to adjust to all of this. "
Then he does something I didn't see coming he hugs me.
" Love, I would wait as long as it takes for you."
" Thanks, but maybe you should drive it's late and I'm tired. "
We get to Scott's house and it's huge.
" Wow. "
" Yea, we built it this summer before moving here. "
When we enter the house it's even bigger than I thought, my whole house and pack house could fit in here.
" Do you want anything before you go to bed ? "
" Y.....yea, can we watch movies until I fall asleep ? "
" Of course, do you want popcorn, or kettle corn ? "
" Both, I guess."
He walks away to the kitchen and I look around the living room and the walls are covered in quotes and pictures of Scott's family.
" You ready. "
" Huh, yea ok. "
We stayed up all night watching breakfast club, and many Disney movies until we fell asleep together on the couch. ( picture of them above. )
This could be my second chance for a true mate after all I thought as I fell asleep.