~ chapter 4 ~

the questions kept running through my head, i didn't even notice when dr. wilson started calling my name.

" kepner" she repeated over and over until i finally looked up at her. my head was spinning with questions waiting to be answered not to mention dr. avery's words on call room echoed in my head over and over again.

"yes?" i replied returning back to reality

"are you ready to close we can't have the patient open on the table for much longer"

" oh right!"

"sutures please" i demanded as the scrub nurse handed it to me. i closed up the patient, the sutures going through the skin creating a prefect closing incision, stitched so beautifully woven dr. wilson stood above me admiring my work.

the nurse took the patient back to their room as i scrubbed once again and left the OR, as i left i saw dr. avery right outside the door.

"so about the on call room...can we go now?" he said to me. i checked my phone 5:32 it read. i was hesitant but i knew that i would have that on my mind all day if i didn't go with him now.

"sure but make it quick" i replied he smiled back as a response as i followed him into the room. i closed the door behind us, locking the door and checking the room for anyone that might be in there.

"all clear" i said

"ok here i go...your the only doctor here that i trust and i can't say this to anyone else i don't want this to make you see me differently"

i hesitated for a moment unsure what was to come but i did have some sort of idea and i didn't like it. "what is going on?" i replied my attitude was starting to kick in.

"umm...geez ok well..."

"for gods sake get to the point"

"attitude much...i was saying...."

he didn't get to finish his response before i knew it his lips were pressed against mine. it was soft at first, like a gentle breeze i wanted to pull away but another part of me loved this feeling, his lips against mine, his chest pressed upon mine everything about it felt so wrong but so right.

he pushed me against the wall kissing me more passionately, i kissed him back harder this time it was like our tounges, our mouths were linked together in unison.

i pushed him onto the bed as i went on top of him, pulling his shirt off to reveal his abs, his chest. i traced my fingers along his abs. now he was on top of me taking off my top, my bra, until we were both naked. next to each other, our bare bodies pressed against each other.

his hands wrapped around my waist i wanted to go again. i put myself back on top of him, but before i knew it our pagers were going off.

"ignore it, focus on me" he moaned