"Sure."I accept since it was his birthday.

We start dancing and all he gets closer to me to the point where i can hear his breath.

He leans in to kiss me.

"I have a boyfriend."I whispered.

"Man fuck him,he doesn't treat you right."He said annoyed.

"Yes he does."I pushed him and saw Alex recording the whole thing.

They probably planned it.

I took Alex's phone and saw the picture of Vinnie leaning in to kiss me,there was only that picture nothing else.

Alex grabbed his phone from my hands and said "And that's how i ruin your relationship with Louis."And smiled.

I was so angry i was scared that Louis would believe them.

"I trusted you Vinnie."I said holding my tears.

"Sent!"Alex said laughing.

"To who?"Vinnie said sarcastically.

"Louis."He smiled.

"You fucking dickheads."I said as i ran out of his house still holding my tears.

I didn't care about them,the only thing i cared about was Louis.I was scared he was going to believe them.

Vinnie's house was close to Louis's it was like 5 mins away from Louis's or more.

I finally arrived there.

Louis's POV

As i was scrolling through instagram i get a dm from Alex.

You know the boy i fought with days ago?Yeah him.

Alex

Alex
Here's a picture of your
girl kissing Vinnie 😂
*the picture*
seen
————————————————————————
I opened the dm and saw a picture of Vinnie leaning in to kiss Y/n.I wasn't sure if  Y/n kiseed him back,she probably didn't.

She wouldn't do such a thing to me,would she?

I didn't know what to believe,i was waiting for Y/n to come and explain it all.

I heard the doorbell and went downstairs since i was the only one home.

I rushed to the door and opened it.

I saw Y/n,her face was all red probably from crying,i felt bad for her.

I didn't say anything to her i waited for her so talk first.

"Are you um mad at me?"She said with teats running down her face.

"Kinda."I said looking at her.

"I didn't kiss him."She said looking down at her feet.

"How am i supposed to trust you?"I said.

"I'm your girlfriend,you nerd to trusts me."She said still outside of my house.

I didn't say anything i just looked at her and she looked back at me.

"I didn't kiss him Louis,he leaned in and tried to kiss me but i reminded him that i have a boyfriend."I heard the pain in her voice then she continued "Alex and him are trying to break us up,trust me."

I didn't know who to trust.

"I don't know who to trust Y/n."I said.

"Right."She said looking down at her feet.

"We need a break"I said.

I just needed to think about this whole drama.

"You're not breaking up with me,are you?"She said with tears on her face.

"I just need some space to think about it."I said.

She just let out a small sarcastic chuckle and left my house without saying anything.

I walked over to her and grabbed her wrist.

"I still love you,i just need to some space my love."I said giving her a small smile.

"I also love you and i promise that i would never do anything like that to you."She said.

I just smiled a little bit,smile through the pain😕❤️

I told Y/n to not go and i also told her "if something happens don't come to me crying."and that's what happened.

"I'll get going now."I said as we both walked away from each other.

I needed a break from everything.

But i trust Y/n more than them of course.

Y/n's POV :

Louis belived them,i didn't know if he trusted me but he wanted a break so.

I blocked Vinnie on everything.

I went to my room and changed to some comfy clothes and removed my make up i listened to some music like : into it,jealous,eyedress,nobody,space song,505 and more.

I fell asleep with my music on.

hey mamas...
i have good news and bad ones.

Bad news

I will end this story soon because i dont know what to write here anymore☹️

Good news

IM MAKING A NEW STORY AND YALL WILL LOVE IT,IT WILL HAVE DRAMA IN IT AND EVEN MORE THINGS 🥳‼️
ITS JUST GONNA BE AMAZING TRUST ME<3