6.| Prom

Katie POV

Next week is prom and I'm really excited about it. I do have a couple of problems though. 1, I have get to pick out my dress and 2 I don't have a date. I know Aiden won't want to go with me because he already graduated high School. I might have to go solo.

I walked into Wired for another shift with Aiden. I was not really paying attenton to what I was doing because I was trying to figure out how to ask aiden to be my prom date. 𝑨𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆....𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑨𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆. 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘.

I finally worked up the courage to go ask and it worked out well. He said yes of course and he seemed happy about it surprisingly. Now all I need to do is pick out a dress.

------Next day-------

I got to the prom dress store and I decided to go alone because I want to surprise everyone with my dress. I spent a couple of hours trying to pick out the perfect dress and I found a great one.

 I spent a couple of hours trying to pick out the perfect dress and I found a great one

The dress above

It was the day of the prom and I felt amazing. My mom did my hair as an updo braid and its really pretty and I did my makeup and it matches the dress. I'm supposed to meet Alexa outside so we can drive together. When she was finally ready she looked really pretty as well. She had an Emerald green dress on and it looked really good on her.

We arrived to the school and the venue they had set up was really gorgeous. It was New York themed and it looked perfect. All the other couples got up for a slow dance and I started wondering if Aiden was even going to make it here. I felt a tap in my shoulder and I turn around and see........

Sorry it's a little short I didn't even many ideas so I decided to leave it at a cliffhanger 😉. Next chapter coming soon😁