we'll

he's laying on top of me...

he looks at my hazel green eyes as I look as his boba black orbs.

should I go in? naw... should I?

just as I was about to look away, I felt a pair of plump, soft lips hit mine...

he's... he's kissing me...

I return the slow kiss immediately not regretting it.

I feel...lost...

what are you doing to me, hyunjin?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

7 AM,  y/n's room

RRRRINGGGG
RRRRINGGGG
RRRRI-

I hit my alarm, squinting at the light coming out of my window.

I sit up, and slip on my house shoes.

oh, that's right...hyunjin kissed me...

standing up from my bed, I walk over to my bathroom to shower.

once I finish showering, the doctor knocks my my door, bringing me my breakfast.

"here's your breakfast, miss l/n. don't forget about your checkup appointment at 9" she says, giving me the side eye and putting the tray on the table.

"thank you miss, okay" I say as the door closes, and the room is back to silence.

just as I was about to pick up an orange, my phone rings.

aunt lorraine

picking up my phone, I hit decline.

I thought I told her to stop calling me.

after finishing my greek yogurt, eggs, a very large pill, and tracking it down in my journal, a male doctor appears at my door, taking me to my appointment.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"may I request going outside more?" the doctor, Mr. Zhuko says.

"and, make sure that whenever your bones seem tense, just lay down" he says, looking at his shet of paper.

(a/n: I accidently wrote shet of paper, but I thought it was funny so i'm keeping it :)  )

"alright miss l/n, you can go back to your room" he says, as I exit through the door.

going outside more, huh?

I turn around from where i'm standing, going towards the two familiar glass doors.

I should see him.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

catching a sight of his long, thin body sitting in the grass, looking at the river, I make my way next to him.

"hey" i say, making him turn to look at me.

somethings different. his eye's look in pain.

"hey y/n" he says, smiling a bit.

"are...are you okay?" I ask, looking at him. his skin is pale.

"nothing really, just... chest pain" he says, looking down at the river.

as a reflex, i sit behind him and give him a back hug, resting my head on his shoulder.

he turns his head east, stops, and looks back down, holding my hands that are wrapped around his stomach lightly.

we sit in silence, but it isn't awkward silence, it's comfortable silence.

I can hear his heart beating, and i'm sure he can hear mine.

I look at our reflection on the green water.

"boba, I know i've only known you for two days, but... why are you always at this river?"

hyunjin takes a sigh, before letting go of my hands and turning around to face me.

"I've been at this hospital for...it should be nearing 7 years now" he says, looking up at me.

"whenever I was lonely, I would sit at the river and look at the frogs"

he looks back down at the river.

"I would think about what it would be like to be one. how much freedom they have"

he says calmly, bending over to graze his fingers in the chilly water.

"whenever the air gets dry and the river dries, the frogs would come out of the water and onto the land. I would always chase them in the green grass, well, not including the times I would have to take breaks for my heart"

he says, eyes focused on the water.

"when I die... I want to be one of them. I want to be free" he says, his voice so calm and emotionless.

we sit in silence for a moment, the only sound heard is the creatures inside the forest a couple feet away.

just as I open my mouth to speak, I hear someone call my name, startling us both.

"miss l/n!"

"miss l/n, you have to eat your meal!" a voice yells.

"coming!" I yell, before looking back at hyunjin.

"I...I have to go...thank you for sharing your story with me" I say, showing a half smile to him.

"thanks for listening, I guess..." he says, returning the smile.

I take one last look at his eyes, before standing up and walking away from the spot.

should I wave at him?

stopping my tracks, I turn around to see him staring at me with a smile.

I give him a little wave with my right hand, and he returns it with a chuckle...

hwang hyunjin...you're making me act like a child...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

HEY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, I LOVE YOU 🥰👍
I hope this was okay, I'll see you in the next chapter, BYE 💜 - zoe