"Dr. Trystan!" Kiara shrieked. "She doesn't know me! She's pulling things in my head!"

"Kiara, she's a doctor," Posey frowned. "Her job is to take care of her patients."

"No," Kiara shook her head. "No. She's not helping me. She's putting things in my mind. That's why I asked to leave. I....she was making me think I was crazy."

"Why would she do that?" Posey asked.

"I don't know!" Kiara cried. "I don't know why she would do that but she....she's making everything up. Please believe me."

Tobias took a deep breath, "Did you go to her house?"

"What?" Kiara stilled.

Her brown eyes moved from her parents to Killian. They stood around gazing at her as if they expected her to snap any second. The weight of their gaze was hard and felt like bricks on her shoulder.

"Did you go to Dr. Trystan's house?" Tobias asked once more.

"No," Kiara shook her head. "No, I did not."

"What about the bunny?" Posey asked.

"What bunny?" Kiara waved her arms around. "What are we talking about?"

"Did you give her daughter Ava a bunny?"

"No!" Kiara stomped her feet. "I never did that."

Posey slowly looked at her husband.

"You guys don't believe me..." Kiara looked at Killian. "Killian, I don't know what they're talking about. I never went to Dr. Trystan's house. I don't know about any bunny."

Killian swallowed the lump in his throat but it only got stuck in his chest. Kiara took a step towards him and took his hand.

"Killian..." she said, looking into his eyes. "You believe me, don't you?"

"Kia," Killian raised his hand and placed it against the side of face. He wiped away a tear and pulled her a bit closer. "Can you open portals?"

Kiara's breath hitched in her chest, "W-what?"

"Can you open portals without the ring?"

Kiara slowly nodded her head, "Yes."

"Since when?" Killian thought she wouldn't notice but Kiara was fully aware of how his hand slowly moved away from her face.

"On the island," Kiara said. "They took the ring. I tried to remember how Gemma taught us to open portals. I kept trying but I couldn't open one outside of the island."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Posey asked, gently.

"I...." Kiara looked around at all the eyes. "I don't know...."

"What about Livia Murd?" Tobias turned to his daughter.

Kiara's hands began to shake, "What..."

"Did you....." Tobias struggled to get the words out. His eyes were unreadable and his face stone hard. "Kill the Murd family?"

Kiara took a small step back and shook her head, "I....that wasn't me...."

Posey's eyes shut as if she was dreading that answer.

"Kiara," Tobias pleaded. "Tell me the truth."

"It wasn't me," Kiara shook her head. "I...I only...."

"You only what?" Killian asked.

"I only wanted Livia gone," Kiara turned to him. "She wasn't a good person. She was funding Skyfall."