Confusion Over With?

Ciara stood up and pulled her tank down by the hem in an attempt to sort herself out and get ready to face Nicki and to face whatever anger or rage that Nicki now felt. Ciara placed her hand on the door handle and took a deep breath as she opened the door and there she was, a shirt and jeans and a pair of boots. Ciara just gazed at her and hoped that she'd come straight in and embrace her and kiss her.

Nicki walked into the hotel room and she clearly looked angry, you could see it in her face, her movements, everything screamed anger. She was no longer the happy, bouncy Nicki that Ciara had become accustomed too. "How could you C!" Nicki said her voice agitated and loud. "What?" Ciara replied with honest confusion on her face. "I asked you to accept my decision about it everything we discussed and you just couldn't do it" anger rang through Nicki's voice.

Nicki began pacing alongside the sofa and she just wanted to scream. Ciara couldn't quite understand why she was so angry "Nic I'm really sorry, I didn't realise it would upset you so much. I really like you but we can just forget it happened, I'm not saying it will be easy but I promise never to mention it again" Ciara pleaded, her voice soft with a slight tremble. She was really worried that Nicki would never forgive her.

"It's not that easy, I can't just forget about it!" Nicki barked as she gazed at Ciara her eyes piercing through her. "Why?" Ciara said, her eyebrows rose with concern. "Because I told you it wasn't the first time I thought about it and now..... Now I can't get it out of my head" Nicki explained as a tear began to run down her cheek.

Ciara walked up to Nicki and wrapped her arms around her as Nicki began to cry "I'm so sorry Nicki, I didn't think" Ciara said softly as she sat Nicki down beside her. She continued to embrace her in her arms. "I promise, I'll never mention it again" Ciara whispered by her ear. "That won't change anything and it won't help me now" Nicki responded.

Trish was confused, she couldn't understand what Nicki was saying, she was tempted to ask her if she had been drinking 'help her now' it didn't quite make sense to C "What are you talking about Nicki. I don't underst..." C was silenced as Nicki pushed her lips against hers and C was too stunned to kiss back, now she was really confused.

Nicki pulled away after she noticed there was no response from Nicki, she just looked at her and Ciara looked like she had just seen a ghost. Ciara snapped out of it and found at looked at Nicki in confusion "but..." Ciara was then interrupted before she could finish "I have done nothing but think about you since you kissed me" Nicki's face began to glow red. "But you said you didn't want this" Ciara replied trying to understand it. "I don't want this" Nicki replied "But I need it, I need you, I need to feel the way I did before. I had never felt so alive, so passionate about anything before" Nicki admitted trying to look away from Ciara.

Ciara sat there in silence trying to make sense of it all and finally she was able to speak again "Are you sure about this Nic?" Trish asked concerned about the reasons Nicki was doing this. Ciara didn't want Nicki to make a mistake that she would never forget, despite how she felt, Nicki was still her friend. "Please think about it Nic, it isn't something that will just go away if you don't like it" Ciara reminded her.

Nic let out a giggle as she inched closer to C; she placed her left hand on Ciara's thigh as she moved her face closer so she was just centimetres from her face. "Now C didn't you say I was already over thinking things? Like I said earlier I have always liked you since I first laid eyes on you, but I chose not to act on feelings such as those and when you kissed me I just felt something snap" Nicki admitted. "A passion I haven't felt before, I'm not saying this is the right thing to do but like you said earlier I should be honest with myself, even if it's just myself I'm honest with at least I'm not living a lie" Nicki pointed out.