Casual | Chpt 49

Mulai dari awal

I pecked him on the mouth, catching him off guard before getting up. 

"I think he likes you too," I replied, smirking to myself as I got on my shoes. 

"Hah, yeah."

We eventually stopped by his place to pick up his skateboards. Kaminari and I made our way to meet up with the entire group. Kaminari held my hand proudly as we left the school officially, all by ourselves. No escort to hide anything. He was insistent on holding my hand the entire time and for a majority of the walk there he painted a picture of his last spar in class. I placed my head on his shoulder, happy that I could just hear him talk. It was kind of silly, but something about Kaminari was just so casual and joy filled that I couldn't be in a sour mood. 

When we got to the skate park, Ryou and Shinsou were sitting on a bench under the shade of a tree. Hanako was actually very good at skateboarding, but was trying to learn how to roller blade with Mina. Mina definitely seemed like the kind of person who could even dance in roller blades, it just made sense with her personality and the fact she basically slid around with her acid most of the time. Kiki had rollerblades on as well and was skating around with Sero on his own board. Kirishima and Bakugo were here as well, doing as good as they could. It was obvious that Kirishima needed help, but Bakugo was unwilling to and when Kirishima offered his own help, Bakugo flipped. 

"Piss off! It's a board on wheels," he barked and I smiled slightly.

"I don't understand how you can be so bad at this when you can literally do tricks on a skate board," Mina said and Hanako gripped onto her arms with a scary amount of strength. 

"Hey!" Kirishima called, waving towards us as we walked up. Kaminari dropped his board, taking it to the bottom of the park. I thought about taking mine down, but I just quickly ran down the ramp. I needed to get the hang of it again anyways, only having accomplished it once. I set the board down, stepping up onto it. I felt Kaminari take my hand without me ask. I pushed off, taking a minute or so to relearn all the skills he had taught me the first time. 

"AHH!" Hanako called, skating into me. I hopped off my board in time, catching her with my hands. She let out a grunt, sweating already. "Sorry (y/n)."

"Don't sweat it."

"Kiss!" Kaminari called and I shot him a look as Hanako gained her balance.

"Dude." Kaminari shrugged towards Sero, as if his brain hadn't been responsible for what he had said. 

"You don't want to do that," Mina pointed out, "We could both steal your girlfriend."

"...No." Kaminari stated, taking my hand again as I stepped up to my board. Or rather the board I was borrowing from Kaminari. Mina raised an eyebrow. I skated around with everyone for a while. I eventually left my conversation with Kiki about the latest assignment to sit down with Ryou and Shinsou for a while.

"Hey guys," I greeted. "No skating?"

"Nah, not about that life," Ryou said, seated comfortably. It was much cooler under the shade which was nice. I noticed that Shinsou's arm was perched on the back of the bench behind Ryou. I smiled slightly, seeing that Ryou was now leaning forward to open up a cooler bag. He handed me a bottle of water, having put it on himself to bring the refreshments. 

"Thanks," I replied. "What are you guys talking about up here?" 

"Quirks and how Shinsou is working up to class 1-A."

"How that going?"

"Pretty good, your dad says that they're considering putting me in 2-A next year," he said.