"Well, we better get it then," Elijah said as he stood up, fixing his suit. "I'll speak with them, invite them over to talk."

Klaus nodded, watching as his brother walked out in silence. I looked at Klaus, pausing for a moment before putting my hand on his. He looked at our hands in surprise before looking at me and giving me a faint smile.

"I should figure out what I'm wearing tonight."

"Nothing is always an option," He said with a smirk, making me laugh as I stood.

"Yeah, because that'll go over well with the Salvatores." I headed back upstairs, looking through my closet for what outfits might work for tonight. Clearly, Klaus knew my styles because everything in the closet seemed to suit me.

Deciding on something nice yet comfortable, I through on some tight black pants and a purple short sleeve shirt with a black cover-up. I threw my hair into a high pony-tale and decided on some black boots.

There was a small knock on my door, making me turn and see Klaus there. His eyes looked over me.

"What do you think?"

"Beautiful."

I smiled before looking at myself in the mirror again.

"But, it does seem to be missing something," Klaus walked over, holding up a beautiful necklace with a blue stone in the middle. I looked at it and smiled, turning back around so he could place it on me. "It's old, but it will remain beautiful."

"Did you steel this off of a queen or something?" I joked, but my eyes met his and he ducked down with a laugh.

Maybe he did.

"Are you sure you want to be here tonight?" Klaus asked? I turned and looked at him questionable, making him part of lips. "I'm sure they will come up with a plan to trick me or trap me."

"Then the more hands you have around, the better." I wrapped my hand around his neck, "I'm not leaving you, not tonight and not ever."

Klaus seemed taken back by my words for a moment before smiling. He leaned in, capturing my lips in his for a kiss before pulling away.

"I suppose we should get ready for dinner then," He said.

He compelled some servants to fix dinner and serve us before setting up five chairs around a table. Elijah had returned a while ago, going upstairs and showering before changing into another suit.

I ran into Elijah as we both were exiting our bedrooms.

"Elijah. I'm sorry about everything that happened."

"My brother, he has a liking towards you, doesn't he?"

"More then you know," I mumbled, looking at the ground slightly.

Elijah looked off for a second before sighing, "You shouldn't be here tonight. You shouldn't be a part of any of this"

I looked at Elijah confused, "I'm staying, Elijah. And I'm part of it whether I like it or not. Unless, of course, there's a reason I should be scared?"

A small chuckle left Elijah's lips, "If my brother hasn't scared you off yet, then I'm afraid nothing will." With that, he walked passed me and descended the stairs. As he did so, there was a knock on the door, causing him to get it.

I followed in his footsteps, watching as Damon and Stefan stepped in. Both of them looked at me, causing Damon to scuff slightly, "What a surprise."

"Niklaus, our guests have arrived," Elijah called.

Klaus entered, looking at the two brothers, "Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?"