The picnic

Puffy opened her eyes, she was staring up at the ceiling. Puffy picked up her arm and put it over her eyes, to shield her eyes from the sun out the window. Puffy grunted and lifted herself up, sitting up in bed. Puffy yawned and lifted her arms up to stretch she rubbed her cheek, which stung, she must've hurt her cheek. It didn't bother Puffy much. 

Puffy heard quiet, and..soft snoring next to her. Puffy quickly spun her head to the other side of the bed, to see Niki. Niki was still sleeping, laying on her side, and her arms together. Puffy's eyes widened, she stared at Niki, and then flopped back down on her back, 

"Why is Niki..in my bed?" She thought, staring at the ceiling. Puffy put her hands to her face. 

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Puffy thought, she was thinking about all the things that could have happened, but stopped to think if she could remember what happened last night. 

Puffy remembered how she had put Niki in her own bed last night, "Then..how did she end up here?" Puffy sighed and lifted herself up again.

Puffy sighed softly and looked back at Niki. She smiled, and quietly got up, she didn't want to wake up Niki. 

Puffy pulled on her clothes and walked to the kitchen, rubbing her eyes. She'd pour herself a cup of coffee, and yawn again. She felt tugging at her pant leg, and looked down to see Jeb_.

"Hey bud!" Puffy pat Jeb_'s head. "Wait..Did I feed you last night?" Jeb_ looked up at Puffy sadly, sitting down.

"OH MY GOSH! I"m so sorry Jeb_.. Argh, I totally forgot.." Puffy put her face to her face and walked over to the pantry, where Jeb_'s food bag was. She got it out and placed it on the counter, then walked over to the other side of the kitchen to get Jeb_'s food and water bowls. Puffy poured food in the bowl then filled the other bowl up with water. Puffy had hoped she didn't wake up Niki with all the commotion.

Puffy pat Jeb_ again then went back to drinking her coffee peacefully. Puffy stood in the middle of the kitchen, looking out of a window at an Arctic fox. She sipped her coffee.

Puffy suddenly heard quiet footsteps, to see Niki walking over to the kitchen. Niki was wearing Puffy's nightwear. Puffy smiled and sipped her coffee. Niki would quietly creep in, rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning, love." Puffy smiled, filling her cup up with more coffee. She made sure to leave some for Niki, just in case. 

"Good..morning.." Niki smiled softly, she looked tired. She yawned and walked over to where Puffy was, wrapping her arms around Puffy's waist and leaning her head against Puffy's back.

Puffy smiled and sipped her coffee again. "What do you want for breakfast?" Puffy wiped coffee off her lips with her sleeve. 

"Hm..I want waffles." Niki said, pulling away from Puffy. Niki sat down at the table. 

"Coming right up, love!" Puffy went on to make Niki waffles. 

{because I'm too lazy to teach you how to make waffles, time skip}

"Here you go!" Puffy placed a plate in front of Niki. It had two huge waffles with syrup, and a strawberry on top. 

Niki smiled at Puffy. She stood up and kissed Puffy's cheek, sitting back down to eat her waffles.
Puffy was also having waffles, but she didn't make them as nice as she did for Niki. 

The two girls ate their breakfast.

{Later..}

Niki giggled as Puffy carefully navigated Niki to the picnic spot. Puffy had set it up while Niki was getting ready for the day, she told Niki she was visiting Foolish to check out his summer home.

Niki was blindfolded, and let's just say Puffy isn't the best at navigating a blindfolded person.

They finally arrived, Puffy stood in front of Niki as she took her blindfold off.

"3..2..1!" Puffy slid out of the way. Niki gasped, it was a beautiful area. She spun around and hugged Puffy, grabbing Puffy's hand and rushing to the picnic blanket where the picnic basket was.

The two girls chatted and ate the food, having a great time.

"Niki.." Puffy smiled and looked away and then back at Niki.

"I love you..Will you be my girlfriend?" She said, smiling. Niki looked at Puffy, who's fluffy hair was blowing in the wind. The birds were chirping, and there was a beautiful breeze, making cherry blossom tree blossoms float everywhere. Niki smiled,

"Yes!" Niki was glowing, and almost tearing up.

 Puffy put her hands on Niki's face and kissed her. Puffy felt amazing, she's been waiting for this moment since she met Niki. Niki had also felt amazing, she loved Puffy but she never had the courage to kiss her. 

{The two girls kissed}

{Thank you so much for over 900 views! I have decided this will be the last page. I have so many other ideas for fanfics and will probably post a headcanons story! I know this fanfic was really short but it was only supposed to be a small fanfic on Niki and Puffy from a pirate and mermaid to girlfriends! I hope you enjoyed, and please share this fanfic! I love you all!}