Puffy's house pt.2

Niki came out in Puffy's clothes, which were a little big for her. She felt a little embarrassed but at least they worked.

Puffy looked up at Niki and giggled, "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything to wear." She smiled softly at Niki. 

Niki looked away and blushed heavily, "No no, it's fine! It's my fault for not asking." She looked back at Puffy and smiled, still kind of embarrassed. 

Puffy pointed at a chair with the spoon she was using, "You can sit there. If you want, of course. I'm almost done the soup, I hope you are okay with soup for dinner." She smiled and went back to cooking. 

"Thank you!" Niki said, sitting down on the chair Puffy pointed to. She adjusted the clothing and smiled up at Puffy as she cooked, "Do I like her?..No, no I don't. Do I?" She thought, she blushed at the thought and was startled by Puffy placing a bowl of soup in front of Niki.

"Hehe, here you go." Puffy handed her a spoon and walked around the counter, sitting in a chair next to Niki with her own soup bowl.

Niki was careful, as she blew on her soup. Puffy on the other hand, who may be used to it, but was caught off guard from still thinking about Niki in her clothing.

"Ack!" Puffy yelled, she burned her tongue. Niki giggled, putting her hand over her mouth.

After a while of laughing, "Are you okay?!" She asked, handing Puffy her water. Niki was a little over concerned, though Puffy was enjoying it. 

"I'm alright, I'm alright." Chuckled Puffy, taking a sip of water. She looked at Niki and tilted her head.

"You're cute." She said. Niki blushed, "Thank you." She kissed Puffy's cheek and went back to eating her soup. 

Puffy blushed heavily and stared at her soup, she was caught off guard. She smiled, and blew on her soup.

{ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 VIEWS! I'm sorry this took so long to come out <3 
I might make a schedule someday}

I love you all!