"'Talk'?' About feeling'? Nay, milady! Nay! For you are the great Val Thundershock!" Demo shouted with Val's name in front of them, and he pushed the words away, "And you shared just one personal thing in Poppy's last Girls' Night."

Val sighed, "Yeah, I know, but... ever since I came to Harmonious Land, I feel like I'm losing my edge. I mean, I did a little in TrollsTopia, but in Harmonious Land, I'm losing most of my edge. Somehow being here always catches me off guard. One minute, we'll be doing something totally savage. When out of nowhere... that's when I feel my soft side awakening. I start to change. First, the big, caring eyes. Then, the warm smile. And the arms held out to hug. It's taken all my strength to stuff it back down. Only Poppy, Smidge, Holly, R, B, and Melody knew one of my personal things, but at Friends' Night, if I let my guard down for even a second in front of everyone, I could end up saying something really personal. I don't know how to stop it, guys! But I gotta think of something."

"Think, huh? We can come up with the plan before Friends' Night," Barb smirked as she gathered the other three Rock Trolls together for a plan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night, Friends' Night happened in Aggie's old bedroom in her aunts' house. She invited all of her Normal Troll friends. She even invited her cousins Silovay, Shimmer, Chin-Hwa, Junet and Tori.

At the start of the Friends' Night, each gender did their individual thing; the girls were combing each other's hair, and the boys were arm wrestling.

After finishing combing Satin and Chenille's hair, Aggie put two combs down, and declared, "Hey, friend pal! These Friends' Night blowouts are lookin' amaziiiiiing!"

"Yeah, ayn' ever'thing is fun ayn' fauurr here, gerls ken do hauurr styling, boys ken do arm wrestling...," Buckaroo observed.

"And for the rest of the night, we can do other activities that we can all boys and girls like!" the Master of All Music announced.

"Aggie, this is so much better than Girls' Night. Now I don't feel guilty for anyone feeling left out!" Poppy commented.

"Ha! Of course! I don't do girly-girl Girls' Night, no offense. I like everyone to be treated equally, boys and girls with different personalities under one roof of a party."

"That is very kind of you, Dear Aggie," Trollzart patted Aggie's head.

"Wow, Aggie, Friends' Night is off to a great start. And I can't believe you got Val to show up," Smidge said, which Val was actually outside of the room, crossing her arms, and grouched, "Now if we can just get her to come inside,"

"Yeah, I've given her five minutes to wallflower. That's enough," Poppy looked at her hug time watch.

Aggie popped her head out of the door to talk to Val, "Uh, Val, why don't you come on in? We're going to have a pizza eating contest, and we'll see who finished his/her slice of pizza first?"

"And the winner gets some candy!" Tori exclaimed, pulling out a bag of candy.

"We can also make bubbles out of soap and gumamela leaves," Laguna added, trying to mix gumamela leaves in a bowl of soapy water.

"Nope. I agreed to be here for one night and I'm here. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm just gonna scowl and bear it," Val once again slouched against the wall.

"Oh, come on, Val. Everyone has fun at Friends' Night. Right, fellas?" Aggie asked her friends.

"Yeah!" All Normal and Magic Musical Trolls nodded.