"Front seat," Connie smirked at you as he walked around his car to the driver side. You arosed from the hood of the car and pulled on the door handle to sit down in the car, tossing your backpack in the backseat.

"I saw you checking me out," Connie turned on the ignition before pulling out of the parking lot. He adjusted the rear view mirror, playfully recreating the lip bite emoji before looking back at you.

"N-no I was not!?" you pretended to be clueless. Connie rolled down his window to keep his arms hung out, drumming his fingers against his car door while keeping one hand on the steering wheel.

"Don't be like that now," Connie waved his finger at you.

"Hands on the wheel Connie!" you pushed Connie's hand back onto the steering wheel so he wouldn't crash.

"Here...play something," Connie pulled his phone out of his pocket, looking up at the road and back down at his phone to open the spotify app. You slowly took his phone from your hand, hovering your thumb over the keyboard as you thought of a song to play.

"Aye?" Connie bobbed his head as Poison by Bell Biv Devoe started playing. You placed Connie's phone in the cup holder, smiling as he started to dance in place, "Its all so deadly, when love is not together from the heart," Connie sang to the music, turning the volume up more.

"Whatchu know bout this?" you rose an eyebrow, listening to Connie snap and sing to the song.

"Ha! more than you know," Connie bit his bottom lip, placing his finger behind his ear as he leaned closer to you, "Get ready for the chorus!" You shook your head, knowing that Connie was gonna bruise his vocal cords to sing his favorite part.

"It's drivin' me outta my mind, that's why it's hard for me to find," Connie sang out the window, smiling at his reflection in the side rear mirror.

"Connie! Get in!" you laughed, slightly tugging his sleeve so he would put his head back inside the car. Connie stepped on the brakes after the traffic light flashed red and leaned closer to you, "Canta para mi."

"You want me to sing for you?" you titled your head to the side, your cheeks rising up as you smiled, feeling flustered at Connie's gazes.

"Look at you! understanding Spanish," Connie gently pinched your nose while chuckling at how cute you reacted to his touch, "Come on, sing for me."

You stuck your finger up and pointed it to the direction of the road with a smile on your face after hearing a car behind Connie honk at him to start driving.

"Start driving buzz," your smiled widened with your shoulder slumping from relief that you didn't have to sing anymore.

"I'mma make you sing," Connie pointed his finger at you, sending a determined facial expression at your direction.

Your nostrils flared after scoffing softly at Connie's determination to make you sing for him, "I'd like to see you try," you smirked at him before averting your eyes at your window.

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙣 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨

❧ After stepping out the car and walking through the automatic doors to enter the bookstore, you stopped walking and turned around to look at Connie, "Behave," you warned him, your fingers darted up at his face.

You knew how Connie gets when he's in public. While Connie was more of the extrovert and loud one, you were the opposite. An introvert was what you were.

Connie's outgoing and hyper energy out in the public often made your anxiety alert itself just from the quick glances you would get or mutters from people passing by the two of you. Thoughts of whether people were judging you always clouded your mind, it was embarrassing.