5 (TW: thinking of suic!de)

Before you start reading if you want some music /heatwaves it's up here! ^^^^
Dreams POV:

"Well hello dream." Wilbur said as he evilly giggled. 
"What did you do." I said furiously. 
"Dream, your nothing I'm the king now. I took over YOUR own server." 
"Shut up bastard, didn't you forget I could kick you."  
"Blah blah blah, anyways George is mine you little bitch"
"No he's not Wilbur stfu.." My voice said shaking slightly.
"Oh really dream? Okay then take a look at this." 
"Take a look at what..?"
"Oh this dream." Wilbur said laughing.
My phone dinged and it showed 'Wilbur sent an attachment' I opened the picture and it showed
Wilbur pinning George down on the wall lips about to touch. I was heartbroken. "Oh" I said.
"Well dream now you see that he belongs to me you mother fucker."
"I'm just gonna go I don't give a shit about the damn server anymore."
"YEAH LEAVE YOU MANIAC." Wilbur said.

———————————————————————-

I texted George after I left the call and said "wow, maybe I can't trust you after all."  

Third person

George 💙
Dream what do you mean??
                     1:40am 
Dream 💚
You were about to, actually nvm cya.
———————————————————————
I turned off my phone and threw it across the room, I was mad. I really thought that I could trust George. I screamed into my pillow and got up, I kicked my door and started crying against it. I called sapnap many times until he finally responded, he answered with a "hello?"  I just sat there against my door crying loud and said to sapnap, "he doesn't l-love me.. it was a-all a lie.."
"Woah woah woah hang on... what do you mean?" Sapnap said in confusion. "George..HE FUCKING PLAYED ME. Sapnap, AM I A JOKE? AM I A FUCKING JOKE?"
"Woah dude calm down your not a joke"
"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN CALM DOWN? THE PERSON I LOVED THE MOST BETRAYED ME."
"Look, maybe it was just a misunderstanding?" Sapnap said trying to hide his emotions.
"Well, I don't think I "misunderstood" because clearly there was a picture of proof."
Sapnap didn't say a word for about 15 seconds, all he said was "I got to go" and ended the call. I was fed up, I just wanted to leave this world. I thought to myself 'am I even a good person...?' The first words that came to my mind were "k1ll yourself". My eyes were red and puffy as I heard a knock on my door. I was very confused since it was 1:53am. I didn't care at all and just ran downstairs to open the door, and there George was standing in front of me looking upset. I rubbed my eyes and just asked "yes George?" I was about to cry. My eyes filled up with tears while he just fell into my arms sobbing. I said,"George tell me what's wrong.?" But all he said was "Wilbur.." I was confused, but I eventually asked George about what happened between him and Wilbur but George's face heated up? I wondered why but then I noticed he was laying on my chest, right next to my uh.. "thing." I blushed a bit and just asked him if he wanted to stay the night at my house. He smiled and nodded, I took it as a yes.  He stood up straight and flopped onto my couch, it was pretty cute. I honestly didn't want to admit it since it seemed embarrassing even though we were together. I got tired and eventually asked him if he wanted to sleep in my room since that was the only room I had. He said alright and rushed up the stairs opening my door and got startled by my pet snake. I forgot that I left it out his cage, I picked up the snake and and put it slowly back into his cage. I was exhausted so I asked George, "wanna go to sleep I'm pretty tired since it's now 2:36am."
"Sure, why not I'm tired too so I guess we should go to sleep" Gogy said.
"Alright, your lucky that my beds big" I wheezed. "Oh shut up big man your lucky that I'm still in bed with you-" he said. "Blah blah blah, let's go to sleep now Georgie"
"Stfu- but yeah let's go to sleep". We got dressed into our pajamas and slept peacefully while my arms were wrapped around his warm body.

———————————————————————-
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you want another chapter please let me know, tysm for reading! And please eat and drink something if you haven't already done so. :D. Words: 781