Chapter 6

Chapter 6

When I got to the cafeteria there was a big commotion going on. Everyone was gathered around one person, and me, being the cat I am, was going to get myself killed (curiosity). I struggled to make my way through the giant crowd to get to the middle and what I saw is one of the scariest things I’ve ever seen in my life.

So here’s the picture you see Brody struggling with someone holding his arms behind his back; when you get closer and you’re in the front you realize that it’s the cops. Ok I’m confused and scared, why would Brody be being arrested, he’s changed, he’s not that bad anymore. I made sure of that.

“What’s going on? Brody!”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be ok,” he called.

“Don’t worry what about what happened this morning? Are you ok?” They took him towards the door so I started to follow and when they said I couldn’t come I said I was his sister (it’s only half wrong, I’m not related to him by blood, but were so close he’s like my brother). They let me continue with them.

“See that’s the thing, this is about this morning.”

“What do you mean? Didn’t Ria hit you?”

“Well yes but after she figured out it was me that hit Ridge she went to the cops and told them what happened. She convinced Ridge to press charges.”

“How did you find this out?”

“Eris, he texted me, he overheard Ria and her friend talking about it. I tried to find you but you were nowhere in sight.”

“I was looking for you too, you should have just come to my class with Brody, you could have explained this to me. And you still haven’t told me if you’re ok from what Ria did to you.”

“Are you two almost done? We have to take him in now.” The police officer said.

“Yeah, and I’m fine it didn’t hurt that bad. I can barely feel it anymore…rrrrr… unless I move to suddenly,” he said in a tone like he was in extreme pain. I ran over to him and put my hand on his shoulder trying to see if there was anything I could do.

“I’m fine really.”

“I beg to differ…”

“Really I’m fine, don’t worry about it.”

“Ok.” I gave him a hug through the open door, even though his hands were behind his back I felt him trying to hug me back.

“Be safe,” I said under my breath as I let go. I think that was the worst mistake off my life because as soon as the cop car left I started balling because I wanted him back. I slunk down on the ground pulling my knees to my chest and putting my head on them. I was crying so hard i was shaking. After about three minutes of me crying on my knees I heard someone come up behind me and give me a hug. I knew instantly that it was Eris, he has a very unique colon that I love. I leaned into him resting my head on his chest and crying some more.

“It’s going to be ok,” he said quietly.

“I hope so,” I whispered back, “I hope so.”