The Stark Internship

She had an idea of what she would do. Atleast she hoped she did. It would probably help if she knew more about the situation she was getting into.

A few weeks earlier, to her great surprise, was greeted by Tony Stark in her own apartment. Talking to her mother as if it was normal.

The billionaire later told her the predicament he got himself into with Captain America, and he needed as much help as he could get.

With a cover up created for her, she agreed, and now as the thought of going to fight a side of the Avengers filled her mind, she stuffed her clothing into her bag, running a hand through her brown hair.

Any second one of Tony Stark's employees would come and pick her up to take her to Berlin, where the fight would break out. 

She wasn't scared for what was to come, she would even consider herself somewhat excited.

There was a knock on the door, which told her that the employee was here; making her heart race slightly. She zipped her bag and headed to the door where greetings between the employee and her mother took place.

The man made eye contact with her, gradually extending his hand out. "Happy, Tony's bodyguard."

She took his outstretched hand and shook it, saying, "Juliette."

"The car is waiting outside," Happy said tiredly, motioning for her to follow him.

Juliette quickly said goodbye to her mother then followed the bodyguard out of her apartment and down the stairs to the lobby, where she could already see a limo waiting outside. She was shocked by the sight.

But soon, as they both sauntered to the limo, the shock began to wither away as a sort of guilt took over. She was lying straight to her mother's face. She thought that what Juliette was about to do was for the Stark Internship, when in reality she would be fighting a bunch of Avengers.

Happy opened the limo's door for her, then going to the trunk to put her bag in.

Sitting down, she saw a boy in the limo too. He had dark brown hair, and looked overly excited to be there.

Once he saw her sit down, he turned her way. "Hi," he said, a smile on his face, "I'm Peter."

"Juliette," she greeted.

Just as they exchanged greetings Happy opens the driver's door and sits down. He instantly starts the car and off they went.

Silence filled the car, she didn't know what to say to Peter, she didn't even know why she was going along with this. But Peter seemed to be more excited than anyone in the car. He was practically on the edge of his seat.

Once they were on the highway, Peter took out his phone, filming out the window. "New York. Queens. It's a rough borough, but hey, it's home," Peter said in a husky voice.

"What are you doing?" Juliette asked, confused. She narrowed her eyes at the scrawny boy, wondering why he would be filming when he wouldn't be able to show anyone.

He turned from the window and his camera was now facing her. She smiled slightly at it, waiting for Peter's answer.

He was looking at her through the camera. "Making a video of the trip."

"You know," came Happy's voice, "you can't show anybody."

"Yeah, I know."

"Then why are you narrating in that voice?" The bodyguard asked, matching Juliette's confustion moments earlier.

"Uh.. because it's fun."