022

Angel's POV
I woke up feeling happy, excited for the day. I am seeing vinnie today, and I've decided that for once, it would be nice if I went to his house and not the contrary. It's been abt 5months that I wanted to buy a car, and today was the day. I got dressed up, ate breakfast which was bagels and cream cheese, I grabbed my bag and took a Uber to my destination.

I arrived and there was my baby, to say she was sexy was an understatement, she looked beautiful.

(God I love "Vintage" cars)I had already paid half the price, so I paid the other half taking the keys, guarantee, and stuff from the seller who was an old friend of my dad

I had already paid half the price, so I paid the other half taking the keys, guarantee, and stuff from the seller who was an old friend of my dad. I miss them so much, sometimes I just wish they would be there, I want to be the best person ever to make them proud, they sure, didn't raise a failure.
I drove to vinnie's house, humming to different songs.
"THE STORY OF MY LIFE I TAKE HER HOME"
"YOURE SO GOLDEN"
"THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL"
I sang, I laughed, I just enjoyed the fresh air tapping against my skin.

I had finally arrived Vinnie's house, before I had the time to actually ring the bell I felt strong arms around me and a hot breath on my neck.
"I missed you" he pouted.
"We were  together yesterday." I chuckle
"Come inside babe" I entered his house, it was welcoming, warm and cozy. He tackled me to the couch kissing my lips multiple times.
"Why aren't you kissing me it's like you didn't miss me at all" he says pouting once again.
"Ofc I missed you, god you're so clingy" I said giggling (every wattpad girl giggles)
"Did you see my car ?" He smiled and his eyes widened in excitement
"No? Where is it?"
"Outside c'mon"
I led him to my car. He blinked multiple times and looked at me smiling.
"It's so pretty I am happy for you. Now you can stop taking uber the whole time."
"Yep. I was thinking, Starbucks ?"
"Let's go"
We entered the car and ofc I drove to Starbucks. I ordered a small Frappuccino extra caramel with a chocolate chip muffin, and vinnie ordered a Frappuccino choco chips (idk the name) and a ham and cheese croissant, and of course I will eat half of it :)
We decided to walk along the stores near it while eating. As we threw in the trash the empty cups I saw someone w a camera approaching us, is it some type of drama guy?
"Vin who is it?" I said in his ear
"Sh!t, he's gonna interview us, like asking if we're dating and all. What are we gonna tell him ?"
"I think we should not tell him we're dating and like tmrw or sum make an announcement abt our relationship bcz I don't want the fans to find out like that."
"You're right, so "we are just friends "."
"Okay let's do this." I was so nervous, I am a really bad liar literally can't lie, but rn I have to.
"HEY! Angel and vinnie right? Enjoying the spring weather?"
"Yeah" we said in union (we stopped walking )
"Y'all seem pretty close, are you dating or something?"
"Nah just friends yk hanging out." Vinnie said
"But y'all are close ? Maybe you are a bit more?"
I grew more and more annoyed like F off
"Look I know you're doing your job and all but really we're are friends hanging together so no need to create dramas or something"
"Ok thank you uh ange-el"
"Hey fr it's j a lil annoying yk for everyone have a good day-"
"Ben"
"Right Ben"
We just continued walking a little bit and bought some stuff. Then we went back home and watched some Netflix, dancing just having fun.
8pm
"I was thinking my beautiful gorgeous extraordinary incredible finest goddess girlfriend maybe you could sleep over " he said watching my reaction hopeful for me to say yes.
"Well... since you've been so nice to me maybe I could"
"YES" he lifted me in his arms making me spin around (cliché asf but eh still cute)
"Now diner"
"Can we eat pasta for din din" I asked him giving him my best puppy eyes (no baby voice dw babe)
"Since you've been so nice to me maybe we could" he said mimicking me and smiling.
"Stop mocking me"
"Yea yea wtvr you say...sugarplum"
"Don't call me that"
"I know you don't like it I am just teasing you Angel."
"Hmmmm... so pasta ?"
"Yup"
We made pesto pasta with parmesan ofc and watched miraculous Shanghai for the second time I think or maybe the third time eh idk.
And before I knew I was consumed by the dark.