♣𝙎𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙙𝙨♣

Start from the beginning

He sighed and placed his chin on his palm, pondering outloud. "But what do y'all think? Which squad would Asta, Yuno, and (Y/n) be?" Everyone shrugged.

"We'll just see later I guess."

⊰᯽♣️᯽⊱

All students sat on their designated benches, one by one being called to come to the huge open space for the captains to decide which squad they should be sorted to and where they would fit in.

You sat next to your friends, watching students get sorted with a bored expression. You groaned. "When will we be sorted?"

You slid your hand down your face. You were tired of sitting and staying in one place and watching so many people be in squads.

"Our bench will probably the next one soon." Mimosa reassured while patting your shoulder. You looked at her while leaning your chin on your palm, your elbow resting on your knee.

"What squad do you think you'll be sorted in?" You asked her as she shrugged, looking back at the other students and removing her hand from your shoulder, placing it on her lap.

"There's a high chance I'll be sorted to the same squad as my brother, the Coral Peacock's. Though I hope to be in another squad than his, he annoys me sometimes... alot." She dreadfully sighed at the thought.

You then heard the principal start calling out the names of the students from your bench, making you and your group of friends sit up straight and listen for your names to be finally called.

"Noelle Silva."

The principal spoke through the microphone. There were many students in the court and not using a microphone will be complicated to be heard by students from far away benches.

Noelle stood up and walked towards the space in the middle where everyone could see.

"Noelle Silva, your designated squad is, the Silver Eagle's!"

The principal announced, and she nodded in return, walking towards the bench where all members of the Silver Eagle's sat. They introduced themselves to eachother, welcoming her into their squad with polite and proper manners.

"Leopold Vermillion-"

The said boy jumped out of his spot and he already knew where he was going to be sorted, running straight to the Crimson Lion's bench before the principal could even finish saying the name of his brother's squad.

"Mimosa Vermillion."

She walked towards the center quietly and gracefully, patiently waiting for the principal to finish his sentence.

"Your designated squad is, the Coral Peacock's!"

She nodded, holding in the urge to sigh heavily and walked to the bench. She could already hear her brother talking to his mirror endlessly.

"Yuno."

(I don't know if Asta and Yuno's last names are really Staria and Crossley since I don't read the manga nor the one-shots that was said to be where they had last names and have only heard about this, so I'll stick with the names only.)

He walked to the center, looking at the principal with a blank expression and waiting for him to continue.

"Your designated squad is, the Golden Dawn!"

With that, he left and went to sit on the bench filled with the Golden Dawn members.

"Asta."

Asta stood up quickly, excited to know which squad he would be sorted to. Like Leopold, he jumped out of his seat and went to the center while staring at the principal with sparkling eyes.

"Your designated squad is, the Black Bulls!"

He looked towards the bench to see a few of them waving for him to come over, which he gladly obliged to and started getting to know them better, making friends with his squad members.

"(Y/n) (L/n)."

You stood up from your seat nervously, walking to the center while glancing at everyone who stared.

You felt uncomfortable feeling so many eyes on you, but hey, this was sorting time, so you had other things to focus on.

"Your designated squad is..."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌♣️╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌♣️╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Which squad would yall like to be in?

Black Bull

Golden Dawn

Coral Peacock

Silver Eagle

Crimson Lion

Green Mantis

Blue Rose

Aqua Deer

Eye of the Midnight Sun

Purple Orca