'Eomma. Are you a matchmaking agency agent? I mean, you match making me every month. You know you should just stop when none really works'- You roll your eyes. 'Bring one man this weekend if you want me to stop. Ah if you are not busy later lunch time I will tell Doie to stops by and spends the lunch time with you'- Your eomma quickly wanna ends the call. 'Eomma! I'm busy'- You scream a little. 'Don't lie Kiesha'- Your eomma warns. 'I didn't. I really do have a lunch meeting with my new collab partner and how could I act so normal with Doie after all the years we were apart come on eomma let me just meet him again during the weekend'- You lied. 'If you lie, I will go straight register you and Doie married. You just wait'- Your eomma ends the call. 'Damn she knows I lie all the time'- You throw your phone away.

'Need my help?'- Jaemin says while leans on your room door. 'What?'- You look at him. 'Let's go. Lunch with me'- Jaemin smiles.

'Well, seems like my eomma will spy on me, then let's go'- You walk passed by Jaemin

'Well, seems like my eomma will spy on me, then let's go'- You walk passed by Jaemin. Jaemin nods and follows you. He winks at his secretary and runs a little chasing you. 'My car please'- Jaemin opens his car door for you. You just get in with no words.

'So where?'- You ask. 'No worries. I've reserved one since an hour ago'- Jaemin winks at you. 'What?'- You turn to him. 'I just want to eat with you but well, fate is fate'- Jaemin back focus on the road. 'Whatever'- You facing the view outside.

.

.

'Is that your eomma?'- Jaemin secretly gestures you a woman few tables behind him, a lil bit far. 'Wait. Ok now look'- Jaemin moves a little. You quickly look and sigh right away. 'Lol she really didn't believes you'- Jaemin laughs. 'I lied every time what do you expect?'- You roll your eyes. Jaemin puts down his spoon. 'Why you have to do so?'- Jaemin looks at you. 'As I don't want to have lunch blind datessss with every boys my eomma chose'- You avoid eye contact. 'Seriously?'- Jaemin teases you. 'Do I look like I'm lying right now?'- You narrow your eyes at him. 'Cute'- Jaemin whispers to himself. 'What did you say?'- You ask. 'No. Nothing. Btw, who is Doie?'- Jaemin continues eating.

'Haih you heard the whole conversation don't you?'- Your turn to put down your spoon. Jaemin nods. 'Well, my childhood friend. But not really friends after he went to England for his study. And he is now returned. My eomma being extra by planned a welcome home dinner for him this weekend'- You tell and Jaemin laughs a little. 'Yes, Doie seems like the final weapon of my eomma to get me a man'- You roll your eyes. 'Well, if other men are just your eomma's friends' son, then this Doie must be easy for you to actually date him I mean you guys know each other'- Jaemin shrugs his shoulder. 'I don't have feeling for him same with the others'- You sigh. 'So how?'- Jaemin continues.

'I don't know? Maybe I will just tell the whole family of mine and his that I don't have feeling for him and won't try to start anything'- You shrug your shoulder. 'Auw harsh. What if he's actually likes you? And if your appa and eomma are really having a big hope for you to be together with him?'- Jaemin looks into your eyes. 'Oh my god'- You sigh. You don't want to hurt anybody but you have no choice other than thinking about your own self.

'I can help you'- Jaemin raises his eyebrows. You frown. 'Bring this future husband of yours to the dinner'- Jaemin smiles sweetly at you.

.

.

'Don't be silly and tell my parent about our fake marriage stuff'- You text Jaemin. 'I won't, no worries. Btw I'm about to reach your house'- Jaemin replies. 'Kiesha! Doie is here!- Your eomma calls you from downstairs. 'Coming'- You wish for no awkward moment before get down.

'Hi Kiesha. Long time no see'- Doie smiles at you.

'Kim Doyounggggg'- You smile and get to him

'Kim Doyounggggg'- You smile and get to him. He opens his arm for you. You hug him quick. 'You look different'- You let go the hug. '4 years is not short kiddo'- Doyoung ruffles your hair. 'Wait what if he really likes me. No I don't want to hurt him'- You sigh. 'Let's get inside'- Your appa says. 'Ah go in first. I'm waiting for someone'- You tell. 'WHO?!'- You eomma turns to you fast. 'Ummm'- You blink. 'Annyeonghaseyo'- Jaemin arrived right at the moment and smiles brightly approaching you and others.

'Oh he is here'- You pull Jaemin towards you

'Oh he is here'- You pull Jaemin towards you. 'Who is this?'- Your eomma looks at you. 'Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Na Jaemin. Kiesha's boyfriend'-Jaemin bows. You look at him quick. Jaemin just smiles meaningfully at you, warns you to just play along. You eomma looks at you. You smile at her. 'Well, come in then'- Your eomma is still not believe in you. Your appa just smile at Jaemin. 'You better not being ridiculous'- You whisper.

You and others just enjoying the dinner. Your eomma is non-stop talking, asking, praising Doyoung. You feel bad for Jaemin who gets ignored like that. 'Doyoung looks so much handsome now. Right Kie....'- You quickly ignoring your eomma by turn to Jaemin. 'You want some chicken?'- You smile at Jaemin. Jaemin nods and smiles with you. 'Awh you're so cute'- You say and get him the chicken. Jaemin smiles to himself.

'Em, you're Na Jaemin the CEO of Neo Coffee Time right?'- Doyoung's appa asks. 'Yes I am'- Jaemin nods. 'So Jaemin, how long have you been together with Kiesha?'- Your eomma asks. You gulp. You didn't discuss any lies with Jaemin to tell. 'Not so long. About 4 months, right baby?'- Jaemin turns to you. *prrrrrr* you spit your orange juice a little. 'Baby you ok?'- Jaemin quickly gets the towel and wipes your lips. You look at Jaemin, he raises his eyebrows. 'Sorry. The juice is kinda too sour for me'- You lied.

'4 months? Why you didn't tell me and appa anything?'- Your eomma continues. 'Well, just I don't want to tell something that still so early'- You shrug your shoulder. 'But then now?'- Your eomma narrows her eyes. 'Today. Today marked 4 months we're together so yeah perfect time'- You smile. 'So cute. What a shame I didn't bring my gf here too'- Doyoung laughs. 'You have a girlfriend?'- You ask and look at your eomma. She looks disappointed, you laugh to yourself. 'Yeah. I met her in England and she's back home in Seoul too'- Doyoung smiles at you. 'Ohhhh. What a waste. If not I could know her today'- You pout. 'Will bring her to have lunch with you someday'- Doyoung winks. 'Oh please. Anytime'- You laugh with Doyoung. You then look at Jaemin who is now avoiding the eye contact with you. 'Jaemin ah. You told me you got other plan right? You may leave no worries. Come let me send you out'- You pull Jaemin's hand. 'Thanks for the food'- Jaemin quickly bows to your appa and eomma.

'What?'- Jaemin asks. 'Doie didn't likes me. He got a gf so I don't really need you to act any further. You can leave. Bye'- You wave at Jaemin and get into your house quick. Jaemin rolls his eyes and drives home.