2.

'Beep beep beep'
The loud sound of the alarm went off causing little Mia to fall out of her bed.

"Owwie" she massaged her head and rubbed her eyes trying to get the sleep out of her.

1:24
'Oh no. Eclairs gonna be here any second now' she thought. Mia had told eclair about the event and the girls decided on going shopping for her dress together.

Eclair Irwin. Mias one and only best friend. Her mom had named her that after her obsession with the desert. No wonder she loved Mia like her own. They shared the passion of baking and would make new delights every time they got the chance to.

Eclair was quite the opposite of Mia. She had wavy platinum blonde hair that were up to her shoulders and baby blue eyes. She was stunning.

E: I'll be there in 15I was snapped out of my thoughts as my phone dinged indicating a message

I was snapped out of my thoughts as my phone dinged indicating a message.

Quickly i got up and ran towards the bathroom. I took a shower and quickly brushed my teeth.

I got out and ran towards my bed where my outfit was neatly layed out also tripping on my way. Nows not the time for this rose. I told myself and carefully walked over.

Then i walked towards my dressing table and brushed out my straight jett black hair

Then i walked towards my dressing table and brushed out my straight jett black hair. I didn't really like them and always wanted to dye them blonde but my mama would never let me. She says I'll damage them.

After that I put on some mascara on to my dark brown eyes and some red lipstick. Reds so prettyy!

Just as I was done putting on my shoes i heard someone yell out my name

Just as I was done putting on my shoes i heard someone yell out my name. The voice belonged to the one and only, eclair.

"Miaaaaa, babbeee I missed you way to much" i laughed.
"I saw you two days ago E"
She sighed. "Two days felt like years hun" I giggled at the over dramatic E.

"You girls go have fun alight? Just be safe and come back soon okay?" Mama said.
"You don gotta worry mrs.esme I've got her" E says with a soft smile.

"Bye mummy"
"By aunty" we both yelled at the same time leaving the house.

Giggling I ran towards her car and got in.
"E, I'm so excited. It's the first time I'm going out with them to an event like this and EEE I'm just so excited!!" I clapped my hands.

"Me too babe, is not daily I get to dress you up" she says laughing.

We reach the mall in ten minutes and I quickly get out and run inside. "MIA SLOW DOWN MAN YOUR MUMS GONNA KILL ME IF I LOOSE YOU!" She yelled behind me.

Giggling I walk back towards her. "Sorry, I'm just excited". "I know, just don't get lost" E is more like a mom sometimes. She's very protective of me.

After going through all the shops we finally reach the last one. "But I'm sooo tired E can't we just umm go home" I sighed tiredly. I was starting to eat really hungry and a hungry and tired me was never pretty.

"Come on its the last shop. And we gotta go here it's like the best one" she says.

"Finee" I say out rather rudely. I suddenly felt like crying.  "I'm sorry eclair. I'm -I'm just very tired and I'm hungry too. I shouldn't have been so rude to you. I- i-" I say with tears in my eyes.

"Oh babe no no, it's perfectly fine. Don't cry please" she looks at me with concern.
"I promise I'm not sad, ima tough bit-sie Tulloch" she says. I laughed "a..a bitsie tulloch?" She nodded and we walked inside the store.

The dresses here were absolutely gorgeous and were kind of really expensive too. Hopefully I'll find something within my range.

Five minutes into looking, Eclair gave me a bunch of dresses to try on.

The first one was a red dress which was a bit too short for my liking. It was also way too tight from the chest area.

The next one was a orange long dress which had a cut on the left foot that went really high.

After going through a couple more dresses, E passed me a baby pink dress which was absolutely stunning.

I left the changing room and went to show eclair

"Hurry up m- WOAH" eclair looked at me with a really funny expression. It made me laugh because she looked like a gaping fish.

"Does it look fine? " I asked while looking at myself in the mirror.

"Gurllll, you look drop dead
Gorgeous. Guys gon be falling hard for you babe" I giggled at her statement.

~~~~~
After our shopping session we went to a cafe near by, ate some food and went back home.

After showing my parents my dress and getting an approval I went back to my room and snuggled with mister bailey.

"Tomorrows the day mister bailey, tomorrow's the big day"

With that thought in my head, I fell asleep dreaming yet again about my baby pandas and my new dress in mind.

Ur comments matter a lot to me. Lemmie know what u think ab this so far