2/Texts

Michaels POV

Last nights conversation really got me thinking. Theres something different about Tessie that makes me think shes not like other girls that I've dated. Calum was right, if she finds out about me then I'm dead and she will be afraid of me. I don't want that. Tessie is a really nice girl and i don't want to lose her.

Sighing, i get out of bed and look at the mirror. I dyed my hair and it looks okay actually. Better than i thought it would. My hands are still black and blue though. I was just about to walk into the kitchen when my phone lit up. Walking over to my bed, i picked up my phone and unlocked it, reading the message i had just got.

Heyy. Sleep well? Anyway i dyed my hair and you were right. Red suits me :) so i was wondering if you wanna meet up? x Tessie

I hesitated, wondering if i should text back. I really like her but i don't want to risk anything. After a while i replied.

Hi. Yeh i did thanks. Told you it would, red is always the best colour! Anyway about meeting up... I just cant Sorry :(

I locked my phone and through it on my bed before walking to the kitchen. Ashton was there, making toast like usual.

"Want some?" He asked as he turned around to look at me.
I sighed and shook my head, making his eye brows rise.
"Its about that girl isn't it" He said as i sat down at the table and buried my head in my hands.
"Look, Do what you think is best. Nobody is stopping you from doing what you want to do" He said, walking over with his plate of toast. He sat opposite me and started to eat.

"Shes already sent me a text this morning asking if i wanted to meet up" i said as i lifted my head up to look at him.
"What did you say?" He asked.
"I said i couldn't meet up with her." I sighed, making Ashton frown.
"Whats her name anyway" He said as he finished his toast. He wiped his hands down his jogging bottoms and looked up at me, waiting for an answer.
"Tessie"
He smiled as he replied. "I would like to meet this Tessie"

---

Once i had gotten dressed, i headed out to the park to clear my head and think. The walk to the park wasn't long but when i reached the swings, my legs started to ache. I sat down and swung slightly, making the swings creak. I could tell it was windy but i didn't feel it. I cant feel the cold, I have no body temperature.

"Didnt expect to see you here" I heard a voice behind me, making me jump.
"Tessie" I smiled as she sat in the swing next to me. "I love your hair!"
"Thanks, yours too. You can call me Tess if u want" She smiled but it dropped as if she just remembered something. "You said we couldn't meet up. Why?"

I sighed as i looked down at my hands, fiddling with them. "Look, i think you are really nice but we hardly know each other" I said as i looked back up, still seeing the frown on her face.
"Well lets get to know each other then" She said, smiling again. I nodded and smiled back. I was finally happy again.

"So, full name?" She asks me in which i reply.
"Michael Clifford" I say as i hold out my hand to her so she could shake it.
"Tessie Dates" She says as she takes my hand and shakes it, making her laugh,
"Favorite thing in the whole world" I ask her, taking my hand away from hers.
"Umm... Pizza and Hair dye" My eyes widen and i look at her in shock.
"Same!" I shout at her as she smiles and laughs. I can already tell that we we will get along great.

After a while of asking questions, it finally began to get dark. We got up from the swings and hugged before leaving. Just as i was about to leave, she grabbed my arm making me turn around. Before i could say anything, she quickly kissed my check and then left, leaving me standing alone with a smile on my face.