NICOLE'S POV

I couldn't believe it that Will and Rebecca had brought Niki and Sherlyn with them. Finally the whole group were back together. Me and the girls went to my bedroom and I said "Bye Julian forever !". I looked at him and he said back "What are you talking about ? Are we breaking up because the girls are here ? Were we only together because you missed the girls and you needed someone ?" He looked really sad. I felt sad but it was a joke but he doesn't know. "That's a yes and a yes again !!" He ran over to Will and the boys followed him so they could all comfort him.

They kind of walked slightly away from him and slightly started to let go of him. No one knew I was joking. Will looked at me and gave me a death stare.  As the boys started to let go of Julian I started to run up behind him. As I got closer to him I got ready to jump onto his back. It was time to jump. I jumped onto his back and he screamed like a girl and I started to kiss his neck. I looked back up to see him straight away turn his face to face me. He was so shocked. I jumped off his back and started talking.

"Julian, this is the truth ! I missed Niki and Sherlyn so much. They were my life when I was living with Rebecca. It killed me when Lachie took me away from them. As Rebecca would say about me. I cried myself to sleep every day just like I cried myself to sleep after Cooper died. I not breaking up with you just because of them. I was not with you because I needed someone. I was with you for a reason !!" He started to cry and I thought to myself "Ok just spit it out and get it over and done with". I walked back up to him and held his hands in mine.

I looked back up at him and you could see tears falling down his faces as he was waiting for me to talk again. I quickly wiped his eyes and held his hands again while starting to speak again. "Julian. OMG !!!!! What have you done to me since I first met you. Oh My God, you have killed me with your looks, your personality, your everything. Do you know how much you mean to me. You're my absolute life. I would never be able to live without you. I need you in my life." As I was saying that he was crying. So I kind of yelled out "JULIAN, WITH ALL MY HEART, I LOVE YOU JULIAN !!!!!!!" He started crying so I let go off his hands and wiped his tears away one again.

I started to lean in and he started to lean in as well. We got to the point where our noses were touching and we started to kiss. My hands wrapped around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist. Our kiss was very passionatley and lasted quite some time. We were interrupted by everyone cheering. We finished kissing with both our foreheads against each other.

I quickly looked up at the 4 boys behind Julian and they were crying so much. I let go of Julian and walked over to Will and gave him a massive hug. Julian followed and hugged me from behind while Jayden, Trent and Zach got involved in the hug and made it a group hug. I love them 5 boys. They are my life especially Will and Julian. My brother and my boyfriend !!!! 

We all finally let go of the hug and I wiped all of their tears but as I was doing that. Myself started to form tears so I noticed Julian was wiping my tears. We all decided to watch some movies for the rest of the day and it was only 11 am. But the boys did have a day off so it was fine. I was sitting on the couch and Julian came over to sit with me and were hugging each other while watching the movies all day. 

We were watching a movie that I have no idea about and I was starting to go to sleep. I layed my head on Julian's shoulder and my eyes were just about to close when I heard Niki scream. "Nicole !!!! Stay awake you're gonna miss the best part !" I woke up again ! "NIKI !!!!!! I'M TIRED LET ME SLEEP !!!" Just as I said that Lachie walked in and screamed when he noticed Niki and Sherlyn in the room. He began to run over to them but I got up to go pin him to the floor again and scream at him.

As I got up Julian quickly got hold of me and tried to not let me go and then Jayden was holding my legs. Then within 5 seconds, the 5 boys weren't letting go of me. Lachie was chasing Niki and Sherlyn as they were running around the room trying to get away from him. I kept on screaming for the boys to let go of me but they wouldn't.