Office

You were on cleaning duty cleaning the stables you hated this job so badly and it was all Levi's fault he's the one that signed you up for cleaning duty this week all you wanted to do was spend time with Eren and your family.

You suddenly heard footsteps approaching the stables you thought it was just a cadet probably doing there night patrol but you kept hearing the foot steps coming closer to you while you were sweeping up hay in a pile you turned around to have Levi giving you a disgusted look "You damn brat you call this sweeping do you even know how to sweep" he looks up at you angrily " Well duh I know how to sweep!" He scoffs and picks up the broom and starts sweeping it into a actual pile.

"There that's  actually how you sweep now watch your tone.." he storms away to do who knows what you finish  up sweeping and start heading back to your dorm to rest but all the sudden Armin starts coming towards you and tells you Captain wants you in his office to clean that's just great you thought as you walk slowly through the hallways you really didn't want to go to clean his stupid office why can't he clean it himself you pout I really wanted to go to sleep..

You finally make it to his office and knock "Name and business?" he says "Y/n you called me "  you say "Come in and sit" he says You open the door and sit "I want you to clean my office ceiling to floor ever inch since you can't even clean the stables well"  he says  you roll your eyes and reply "But I'm tired I'm not your maid shorty" you growl he stands up from his desk and come towards you he grabs your chin and makes you look into his eyes 

"What did you say brat" he spits in your face  as you can feel his angry breathe against your face. "Are you hard of hearing" you giggle his eyes widen and he knocks you off your chair "Ouch..." you try and get up as you feel a boot on your arm you look up at him angrily "Apologize" he spits out you sigh you turn your head away from him "Sorry... I guess" his boot releases and you sit up and look up at him "Now I want you to clean this whole room tonight I don't care how long it takes you" he goes back and sits at his desk and continues his paperwork.

You sigh and go to the cleaning closet and grabs supplies you start by cleaning the floors with a brush and water bucket on your hands and knees you start scrubbing the wooden floors you were scrubbing the floors for about 20 minutes your knees hurt really bad it was time to start cleaning under and near his desk you were kinda nervous, You cleaned around his desk and started to go underneath his desk he looked down at you bended over under his desk maybe this wasn't a good idea he thought as he starts feeling himself getting harder in his pants  he sighs "Your not doing it right you have to get in between the cracks" Great... you have to clean more your knees were turning red from the floor.

"Levi can I please be done im so tiiiiired" he looks down at you  he grabs you chins again and pulls you up and sits you on his lap as he continues doing paperwork you heartbeat starts to speed up all of this is happening so suddenly you never knew Captain had feels for you or does he just wanna hook up I mean.... I'm ok with home he is a very attractive man you start feeling his hand running up and down your thigh you look down to see his attractive hands you grab it and hold it and turn around to face him and kiss him  he groans at you shifting he puts a hand on your hip as you start to make-out you caress his hand as you use your other hand to hold his chin as you kiss him.

Your hand starts to travel down and unbutton his shirt he breaks from the kiss a line of saliva connecting you to he caress you hip and smirks "Grind on top of me" you blush at the suddeness but you start moving you hips against his you both groan he continues to do his paperwork you moan in his ear and that turns him on his hand starts going up the back of your shirt and he pulls it over your and unbuckles  your bra "Stand up" you obey and stand up he takes your pants off leaving your panties on he gets up and carries you to his couch he takes your panties off "Woah your so wet brat" he smirks "How come i'm naked and your not" you pout "Shut up" he starts eating you out you gasp and you hand rushes to his hair and grabs on to it he starts going really rough biting on you clit licking up all your juices like its his last meal his hands rubbing up and down your thighs his cock getting harder by your little mewls.

"I'm about to c~cum l-leeevi~" you mewl he looks up at you and pulls away and wipes his lips and does a evil smirk at you, you gasp out of anger and pout he takes his shirt off to reveal his toned abs "Get on your knees cadet" you quickly go to knees in front of him and start undoing his belt and pulling his pants down your eyes widen at the size of his harden cock you start to pal him through his boxers he groans "stop teasing me or ill punish you, you little slut" you pull his boxers down as you start planting kisses up and down the shaft of him cock slowly licking the tip making sure he enjoys it you start taking it into your mouth and swirling your tongue around his cock and you start to bob you head slowly.

He grabs onto your hair and starts making you gag your eyes starts tearing up the faster he makes you go you start to feel him tense up as you feel strings of liquid going down your throat. 

      "Now thats a good girl.."

words: 1077

AN: sorry this part is a bit short it will have a part two ill try and finish it as soon as I can I'm just getting tired sorry lol ill try and update it as soon as i can also feel free to leave suggestions