Hearing YU’s words, Sam was stunned, dumbfounded and shocked.

However, it only lasted a second before he violently grabbed onto YU’s cheeks, wrapped one arm around his waist and passionately kissed down on his lips. The reason why his love for YU was growing stronger and stronger was because their souls were connected. This thought made him grasp onto YU’s hands as he applied more force to his kiss…until YU’s lips became red and swollen.

Afterwards, he returned to his usual poised and confident manner as he spoke into YU's ear, "I feel like I should thank the bunch of old dirtbags…for giving me the opportunity to hear words from your heart."

"But…wifey…you’ve underestimated your man. In this industry, there’s nothing I can’t do. Did you think anyone that challenges the king’s power would have a good ending?"

"Then why were you upset…"

"You’ve been tricked by Richard…" Sam was slightly amused as he spoke.

YU froze. He then smiled as he spoke, "It’s good that he gave me this warning, in case I’m unaware of the difficulties you face."

After hearing YU’s words, Sam smiled as he lifted him in his arms and carried him into the bathroom,

"I want you…"

YU slightly blushed, but he still lifted his hand to undo Sam's buttons. Seeing this, Sam couldn’t help but think of the words he had just said; he wanted to protect his heart. He instinctively lifted YU’s jaw and kissed him on the ear sensually,

"Not only must you protect my heart, you must also protect my body…"

Sam’s white shirt was thrown to one side atop YU’s patterned A-line shirt. As one piece of clothing hit the ground after another, the couple looked at each other; they only had each other in their eyes as a passionate fire ignited…

YU was a model; every part of his body was important, so…Sam made sure to remain gentle. YU could sense his restraint, so…he grabbed onto his neck and said,

"I am not made of porcelain, I will not shatter with the slightest force."

"Is my wife telling me to…use more force?" Sam  entered his body and satisfied all his needs. After the married couple were finished being intimate in the bathroom, YU was so tired he fell asleep.

Sam looked at the tired look on YU's face as he gently leaned over and gave him a kiss,

"With your words, everything I do is worth it. No matter what you want to do, I will accompany you to the end of time..."

..........

Meanwhile........Chris and Jake

"Jake, don't you think you've been acting a bit strange lately?"

"How long has it been since we've been intimate?" Chris questioned. He noticed Jake had changed way too much. In the past, he had always clung to his embrace and acted cute to get his way, but now he treated him like he didn't exist.

"Chris ...you think to much "

It was normal for a man to have his needs, but it wasn't normal for Jake to act this way.

After the Bright Night Gala, Yu's fame once again increased dramatically, however his agency continued to drag him down. WU's higher-ups had reached their limit with Chris; he couldn't suppress Yang Yuteng and he couldn't win him over either - he was even more useless than the security guard guarding the front door. He was the reason Wu  had become such a foul place.