🌹Hex X reader🌹

As always Reader is Gender Natural!

This was requested by @Merribrooka again!

As you can see from the Rose emoji or symbol it is Fluff-
_______________________________

Hex's POV

I was playing basketball with my Friend Y/N!, i would always win tho they seem to be Happy about it. That's good!

Y/N's Pov

I was happy seeing my friend achieve tho as time went by, the place crowded and More people were liking how hex played, i kinda felt... Left out..,While we're playing i sigh and While we're playing some Were now saying “Ahaha!!, Look at this!, they can't even Play!” and that made me sad, I mean i can't play but don't bash me for it.. Seems like hex heard. The People that said that..

Hex's POV.

I stopped playing and said “Well can you try playing?”i shot back, i can hear a Giggle and Yes it was Y/N heh, they must have heard me!

____
After the game...
____

Arthur's POV

hex Had walked to Y/N after the game and sat beside them “Sorry for what happened..”
He said in guilt as he Held their hand as his TV looking Face Put a smile,Y/N smiled and hugged him “It's fine, tho when we go home can i have some cuddles?”
Hex giggled and Tried Finding the right answer and yeah It hit him, “Okay okay Cuddle bug!”
And yeah after Y/N And Hex went home cuddles!

_____________________________________

Hope you're doing Fine with this New Oneshots i might draw that-, it's adorable