💉🔪Tricky X Reader🔪💉

This was requested by @Merribrooka
So i hope you Enjoy it!!

Plot: you and you're friends were very close and you had a partner that you really really loved tho... This all changed after this incident.

Reader is Gender natural.
Warning :Mentions of Drinking and organs and blood.

_____________________________________

Tricky's POV

How can someone be this.. Kind... I have to protect them even if that means killing anyone.

_____________________________________

(Y/N means your name.)

You and your friends were very close and you were in the park,unfil yiu had to leave.
“Well I have to go now it's getting Dark so bye!”
You hear yiur friends say Bye and wave as you leave the park... Tho it was kinds of weird, you felt some drunk dudes Following you making fun of you until one grabbed your arm and pulled your arm away and make a run to a bus stop snd you waited for the bus and went in...

(Time skip)

You came you're house and went in you were glad to be home you changed into comfy clothes and sat down on the couch and started to sing to yourself as you eat some noodles you made, then yiu hear a knock on the door you get up and walk to your door and open it a box was there, you picked it up and close the door then start opening it a small teddy?,... You accidentally press it and.... Holy fuck... S-screams!?, they are the same men that followed you.. You digged in the box and found One heart and picture of a clown with blood on him yiu noticed the body.... HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK???!!, you read the Letter.

“my dear Y/N i saw you were followed by some men and so... I did you a small favor!, i scared them away! Hope you're happy! <3

-sincerely Tricky.
This was written by his friend.”

What Murder and mentally unstable person or thing would do this?!?...

_____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this one shot i really had fun writing it!