Fly Away 09

(time skip to later that night)

(Y/n's pov)

Louis is out grabbing groceries from the little market on the resort. Issie is still talking about Louis and I.

"Don't you just love looking into his passionate green eyes?" issie asks me. I feel the need to correct her.

"Brown, his eyes are brown." I say and then I turn and look at her.

"Ha! So have you been looking?" she asks me.

"Well a little, only a little though." I beg her not to tell Louis. "It's not even that i've been "looking", I just have paid closer attention."

issie's POV:

____________________

As much as I sound like i'm joking Louis and y/n would be so cute together. So cute. And I know that Louis likes her, just wait he'll come to me with advice soon. Louis gets back with the groceries. And 1 Outer Banks episode, half a chip bag later Y/n is asleep. Louis walks over to my bed and sits down beside me. "I need advice," he admits.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah"

"Dead serious, I think she might like you. I have other ideas, like how many people can you invite to the premiere of Enola Holmes?"

(a/n: lets just pretend there was a red carpet premiere for Enola Holmes)

"A plus one, do you think I should invite her?"

"Yes she would love that, Louis!"

"Ok," he says, he seems really stressed.

"First thing you need to do is delete Hailey off your phone. She can't think you're talking to other girls."

"Alright I can do that," He grabs his phone and deletes Hailey. Finally, I knew it, I knew he liked her.

"K, Lou. I have another idea, what if we set a date to meet up with those other kids again, play truth or dare and I'll ask one of them to dare you to kiss her again." I say, enjoying my own plan. "And then you can play her favourite piano piece to her downstairs!"

"Ok, I can do that too," he says, more confident.

"Try to make it obvious you like her. You guys used to hate each other so it will be hard for her to see your relationship as anything else then what it used to be. Just make sure to make it obvious you don't hate her. Maybe find things you have in common, compliment her, listen to her favourite music, try doing her favourite things."

"What are some of her favourites?"

"I can't help you, she will know if I help. Just be yourself, but still follow my advice. She said that she has been paying closer attention. Maybe post something on instagram of you two."

"Ok, we took a picture at the restaurant. Here, this one, what do you think?"

"Good, plus i'm in that one, extra likes"

louispartridge_

(a/n: Im sorry millie, pretend millie is Y/n)

Liked by Louis_fp, Louis.P_fp, milliebobbybrown and more

louispartridge_: Breakfast in Mexico🍳 @y/n.evans @issiepartridge

Comments:

Username: Who's she?

Reply: to @username by Louis_stan: That's Issie's best friend! @y/n.evans

Milliebobbybrown: Ok, we need to talk!

Username: @louispartridge_ Y/n and Issie are so pretty!!!

(a/n: Thank you guys so much for 200 reads!!! i really appreciate it. Sorry for the short chapter, im really tired... and a huge thanks to all the people who are adding my story to they're reading lists!! bye!)