"Ready?"  Harry asked when I got in.

"Yeah."  I sighed.  This was huge.  This audition was everything.  It isn't even enough to say I was nervous.  I was terrified.

"I can't fucking wait to tell everyone!"  I shouted, banging the steering wheel as we pulled onto my street.  The boys all laughed and shouted in agreement.  We had decided not to tell anyone the good news until we could do it in person.  God, I was excited.  My hands were shaking and my heart was beating almost as fast as it was when we auditioned.  Almost.

"Louis, drive faster!"  Niall shouted from the back.  I laughed and stomped on the gas.  Within seconds we were in front of my house again, all of our families and friends inside, waiting to hear what happened.

We walked in silently, just like we had planned.  I could see on the boys' faces that they were about to burst with excitement and it was more than difficult to keep our composure.

"They're here!"  I heard my mom yell from the kitchen and everyone, all of our parents, siblings, and friends ran over to meet us.

"So, what happened?"  Harry's mom finally asked.  There was a moment of complete silence.  We all looked at each other and smirked.

"Well,"  I said calmly, "we got in.  We made it!"  I yelled.  Everyone practically screamed with excitement and ran over to hug us.  I hugged my mom, and even all four of my sisters congratulated me with enthusiasm.  That's when I realized someone was missing.

"Where's Alice?"  I asked Lily when she walked by me.

"Oh,"  She stopped quickly, turning to face me, she looked shocked by my quesiton, "I'm not sure.  I told her to come.  She's not here?"

"Not that I know of."  I mumbled.  I walked over to my mom, who was practically sobbing she was so happy.  "Mom, have you seen Alice?  Is she here?"

"Well, now that I think of it, I don't think I've seen her either."  My mom said, sounding just as confused as I was.  Why wouldn't she come.  This must be some kind of mistake.  "Maybe she got the time wrong or something.  Why don't you go to her house, see what happened?"

"Yeah I think I will."  I said, stepping back towards the door.  "And of course I need to tell her the good news, right?"  My mom beamed when I brought it up again, making me laugh.

I practically ran to Alice's house.  I was so excited, not just to tell her, but to see her again.  Even a few days without her is practically impossible for me to bear.  I laughed a little.  Some people would probably say that being so dependent on someone was unhealthy, but I didn't see it that way.  I think it's important to have someone to constantly miss when you're apart.  That way you always have something to look forward to.

I knocked on the door hard and it was quickly opened by Alice's cousin, Daniel.  "Louis?"  He seemed shocked to see me.  Maybe Alice, somehow, had no idea we were even back yet.

"Hey, um, is Alice home?  She was supposed to be at my house with everyone."  I explained quickly, looking past him to see if she was in the house.

"What?"  He seemed even more shocked and confused.

"Yeah, everyone's at my house.  We just got back from our audition."  I had no idea why he was acting so odd.  I just wanted to see Alice.

"She didn't tell you."  He almost whispered, more to himself than to me.  My head snapped in his direction and my eyes met his.

"Didn't tell me what?"  I asked, laughing a little because I didn't know what else to do.  Alice told me almost everything, things she didn't even tell Daniel.  How could there be anything I didn't know?