Shoyo slumped back on his bed and faced Wakatoshi. 'It is that weird for them to just let you explain things to me?'

And Shoyo didn't realized he fell back asleep facing Wakatoshi, the brunette unconsciously wrapping his big arms around the red head.

~~~

Shoyo woke up with the loud noises around his hospital room. Opening his eyes, he saw Tanaka and Nishinoya playing Uno with Bokuto and Atsumu. Osamu eats an onigiri that he brought supposedly for Shoyo. Tsukishima pretends to listen to Yachi's stories while Yamaguchi sat right beside the Blonde with glasses.

"So you're awake now, Chibi-chan?" He heard Kuroo spoke beside him, making him almost jump off his bed

Hearing this, Kenma paused his game and immidiately aske this to the red head "Hey, are you okay? Do you feel anything weird? Are you hurt somewhere? Do you nee-"

"I'm fine, Kenma. I'm sorry for making you worry"

"Stupid! Of course you'll make me worry. You're my bestfriend!" Kenma pouts

"Kyanma! I am your bestfriend for god knows how long and you never been that worried of me before!" Kuroo said with exaggeratedly sad face

"Are you Shoyo? No? Okay, Out of my Face!" Kenma said, rolling his eyes

"It's okay, Ku-Bro! We're bestfriends too!" Bokuto said, too loudly

"BOKUBRO!"

"BRO!"

"BR-"

"Shut up, you noisy little scums!" Tsukishima snarls that made Kuroo and Bokuto clutch their chest and make sad noises saying 'Tsukki'. Tsukishima just shrugged and look at Shoyo "You look fine now, so we'll take our leave"

"He's been visiting you since the day we found out you're here. Don't fell for his 'Im leaving cause Yams just told me to come here'" Yamaguchi said, teasing his boyfriend

"Shut up, Yams"

"Sorry not Sorry Tsukki"

"Hmm Thank you guys for being here. I appreciate it. Where's-"

Osamu cut Hinata off "Ushiwaka's with Suna. They just going to buy something for you while Suna said he'll discuss something with Ushijima about signing up for the next Olympic team."

"Oh. I see."

"Hey! My favorite underclassman! So I heard you woke up earlier! I guess you and Ushiwaka discussed about bonding, right?"

Shoyo frowned at Nishinoya "B-bonding? Like him giving me mark or something?"

"Yeah! Well we heard that with what happened to you its necessa- wait you look like you never heard of this?" Tanaka said

"OF COURSE STUPID! You did even have the guts to ask Hinata that?! I swear I just wanna throw something at the both of you!" Tsukishima shouted. Yamaguchi just held his boyfriend's arm while Nishinoya and Tanaka ran towards the door but when they opened it, they saw Ushijima's dark expression.

'Yes. How about we just jump out of that window. That would be nice right about now.' Tanaka and Nishinoya mentally said in unison while stepping back to make way for Ushijima and Suna.

Shoyo looked straight to Ushijima. His eyes screaming 'Is it true? If it is then, you have a lot of explaning to do'

Wakatoshi sighed. "All of you, could you give us a moment?"

Not a few minutes longer and they are finally alone in the room, awkward silence around them.

Wakatoshi walked beside his bed putting down porkbuns that he bought for Ukai's store. "Uhm Shoyo..."

"What do they mean about us forming a bond? They said you marking me is necessary for what happened to me? What does that mean?!" Shoyo raised his voice by the second.

"Here's the thing, my love. The doctor who checked you a week ago said that you have been on your heat. But that wasn't just a regular one. They said something about you being an unbound omega."

"And what's wrong with that? I've been unbound for god knows when!"

"Well, you see. The doctor said that you being Unbound to someone is not an actual issue only if you are not emotionally attached to someone. To the extent that your body yearns to be bound by certain Alpha.

And not to assume things because this is observed by the doctor too, but she said you're hmm... Emotionally attached to me."

Shoyo can't process what he's been hearing. "So you mean this happened to me because I have strong feelings towards you?"

The brunette nods "Yes, that's what the Doctor and I assumed. Since you don't feel anything towards me before, your body reacts to your heat like normal ones. But now, since you yearn for someone's mark, your body makes you dangerously weaker. Forcing you to find someone marking you. The doctor said that if this continues, it could be..."

"Fatal? Like me ended up... Dead?" Shoyo finished him, his head lowered

"Yes. That's why I'm looking for right time to say this things you when you woke up. But your upperclassmen beat me to it and said this to you before me."

"So what should we do?" Shoyo looked at his eyes. Wakatoshi's heart beats faster out of nervousness.

"Uhm. You- you need to be marked by your chosen Alpha. I would be selfish and say I'd do it right away. But I want to ask you first. I want to do this the right way. And...

I want to make this perfect for you. Because I love you.

And that's me not being so damn selfish, my love. So please, I just want your answer. Do you accept me as your Alpha for the rest of your life?"

Shoyo just looked wide eyed with Wakatoshi's confession. 'And that's almost a wedding proposal!'

"Wakatoshi I-"

"DADA!" Akihiko came running inside, interrupting their conversation. 

And Shoyo didn't know if he should feel relieved or not. Because he perfectly knows the answer to Wakatoshi's question, but he doesn't know how to form the right words.

And looking back at the brunette's eyes, he knew he have to give an answer tonight.

🦅🍊

Sorry for late update. Sadly, the end is near. But... I'm planning to either write a new one that is connected to this timeline (not to the story itself) OR as I said, starring one of my readers (though if no one volunteers I guess i have to do the former instead.)

By the way, Special mention to QueenOfTheEye  and syempered  on supporting.

Lovelots,

Me! LOL