Evening with Kushida ft. Greenhats (R-18)

Start from the beginning

"Hey, do you really need to change though? You're just gonna take it off anyways, so let's just head to bed now" I said as I got up from the bed and held her from behind. Letting the stiffness down there tell her that I was already excited.

"That's too embarrassing already, let's just do it normally"

"Are you sure, I thought you wanted to try that kind of play?"

"E-er, I-I didn't say I was really interested or anything" Kushida replied with her eyes looking down.

"Then what do you want me to do with this stuff then. It would be a hassle to return them now"

"Fine, we'll d-do it then" She turned around with a little more determination and excitement in her eyes.

"Good, I enjoy this obedient side of you" I said as I got into character where I act more dominantly over her.

I take her wrist and set her down on the bed. She makes some room for me and waits patiently as I reach for the bag. While I was rummaging through the items, I noticed that Hoshinomiya-sensei slipped in a few pills here too.

"It seems like Hoshinomiyaa-sensei put some contraception together with the toys, how considerate. We can do it raw if you'd like"

"Hehe, lets do it then" Kushida starts to move and turn her back to me while sitting up on the bed.

I bring over some of the toys and picked a blindfold for her.

"I'll put this on you now, so let me handle the rest"

"Y-yes" Kushida replies with a more excited and honest tone, letting me know that she was ready for it.

I pulled Kushida closer to me and made her sit in between my legs. From there, I started to to tease her by rubbing her special place. I could tell she was already excited because it was already wet when I had touched it, and based off her reactions, it seemed that she came a little after just a little rub. Obviously, I wanted to drag this out and see how far she can go before she asks me to let her finish.

I felt a little mischevious today, so I asked to tie her hands and let it rest over her lap. She agreed and I continued to tease her relentlessly. Kushida was already breathing heavily now, and I could tell how restless she was from how she shivered at just a little touch. Eventually, this non stop teasing and denial got to her as she asked me to let her cum.

"Ayanokouji-kun, let me finish already" Kushida asks as she squirms to feel more of my skin.

"Shouldn't you ask more nicely then?"

"But isn't this enough?"

"It's still not quite enough, you need to be sincere"

"Ohh, but you're meaning of sincere is kind of embarrassing" She says as she pouts a little and hesitates to say her line.

"I'd prefer if you just followed immediately, otherwise I would get bored and stop"

"Eh? But I'm so close already"

As the situation drags out longer and longer, Kushida gets more restless and has trouble trying to speak clearly as a little drool forms on the right side of her mouth.

"Ahhh, please do it faster, Kiyotaka"

"You used my first name, but still not quite the right words I wanted to her"