"Quidditch cup remember? Mr Weasley's bringing us somewhere. Go get ready, Mione's waking up the boy's." Lizzy told as she motioned next to her bed and zipped her backpack.

The Ravenclaw felt herself instantly woken at the mention of the bushy-haired girl's name, her eyebrows furrowed together as she watched Lizzy pack, "Hermione? When'd she get here?"

"Just now." Lizzy responded as she shot the Ravenclaw an unamused look, "C'mon get yourself dressed or we'll miss everything." Lizzy reminded as she swung her backpack onto her back and exited the room.

The Ravenclaw huffed and swung her legs off the bed and walked towards her closet, taking out come clothes and walking back to the bed. She took of her shirt and brushed through her hair before sounds of footsteps approached the room.

Y/N was unbothered as she continued to brush her hair, "Morning, Love.". The Ravenclaw immediately lifted her head and smiled as she noticed the bushy-haired girl leaning against the doorway, "Morning, Angel."

Hermione snickered softly as she crossed her arms and tilted her head to the side, "Would you mind hurrying up just a little? Wouldn't want to keep Mr Weasley waiting."

The Ravenclaw nodded as she put on a t-shirt and swung a jacket on herself, she glanced at the bushy-haired girl and grinned, "You should be telling the boys, bet their still laying in bed." she retaliated as she removed her pajamas pants and put on a pair of sweatpants.

The Ravenclaw was focused on getting dressed while she hadn't notice the bushy-haired girl cheeks flashing a light pink as she watched her girlfriend but quickly hid it, "Don't worry, their already downstairs waiting."

The Ravenclaw quirked an eyebrow up at the bushy-haired girl before approaching her, instinctively she wrapped her arms around her waist, "Their already done? Shocking."

The bushy-haired girl snickered as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriends neck and sent her a toothy grin, "Might've threatened them a little." she responded nonchalantly with a playful shrug.

The Ravenclaw clicked her tongue as she shook her head disapprovingly, "Remind me not to get on your bad side, yeah? It's scary." she teased as the bushy-haired girl rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Oh shut up, you love me."

The Ravenclaw laughed and nodded, "Sadly, I do." she responded in a playful tone as she leaned in and pecked the bushy-haired girl on the lips.

"Y/N! Mione! Are you both done yet?" Caleb yelled from downstairs. "Yeah, stop shagging each other and get down here!" Fred teased as the Ravenclaw rolled her eyes and pulled away from the bushy-haired girl.

"We're coming!" Y/N huffed as the bushy-haired girl snickered beside her, "They're unbelievable." Y/N grumbled as she and her girlfriend descend the stairs of the burrow.

♗♗♗

"Where is it exactly, Mr Weasley?" Aidan questioned as Mr Weasley walked into the a forest, the group trailing behind. Y/N walked beside Harry as she leaned slightly to the raven-haired boy, "I had another dream." she whispered softly so that only the raven-haired boy could hear.

Harry gulped nervously and sighed, "I had one too." he responded in a hushed tone as the Ravenclaw sent him a quizzical look. "I saw a man being murdered, dunno, can't really remember." Harry continued as the Ravenclaw eyebrows furrowed deeper together.

"Weird...I had the same one too." she mentioned as they both exchanged uneasy glances.

"Arthur! It's about time, son." A man's voice called out catching the duo's attention as they lifted their heads to be met with a kuddy-faced wizard.