<>><> 

Downstairs everyone sits at the table ready for dinner. Violet asks the maid to prepare something special because she felt as if the pack deserved it.

Violet glances around the table noticing she is missing someone.

“Cassandra and Kimberly.” Chloe answers for her reading her mind. Violet nods her head and one of the maids speak clearly being nosy. “Kimberly is out with her boyfriend again.” The older maid scowls. “She is always with that young fella.”

“I saw her here earlier.” Chloe concludes slightly confused.

“She stormed back out.” The maid shrugs and walks into the kitchen. Chloe glances at the clock and says, “She knows her curfew is at eight.”

Violet rolls her eyes, “Honey, Kimberly isn’t our daughter you cannot ground her. She is a year younger than us. Plus its only 7:45. Kimberly has never been late. She will get here on time I’m sure of it.”

Chloe nods her head in understanding but debates, “I know baby but Kate left her in our responsibility until she gets back.”

“I know.” Violet says. “She hasn’t broken any rules yet. So do not go all motherly on her.”

Chloe smiles and then pecks Violet on the lips.

Finally dinner was ready and the maids and servants brought out almost everything mostly meat. The pack members hoots and shouts as meat after meat continues to come out the kitchen. Violet rolls her eyes but grins internally because she loves meat also and her wolf was howling for some real food. Rue and Chloe had her eating green stuff and fruit claiming it would make her stronger. Nothing could make Violet stronger than meat. Or at least that’s what she thought.

Cassandra and Jessica enter the dining room to see the table full of meat. Cassandra laughs and Jessica turns towards her and asks, “What are you laughing at? I still do not stink do I?” the midnight haired woman laughs again and sniffs Jessica neck and smirks, “You still have a little odor on you.”

Jessica frowns but Cassandra can see the twitch in her lip as the red head smacks her on the shoulder. “I do not stink.” Jessica argues. Before Cassandra could reply the red head stomach growls violently. “But I am hungry.”

Cassandra smirks and grabs Jessica wrist and pulls her to the table. They sit across from Violet and Chloe. Violet arches her eyebrow and Cassandra looks confused until she sees her hands are still linked with Jessica. She quickly snatches away like it’s burning in flames. Jessica looks up in concern and Cassandra asks, “So what will it be? Chicken, Beef, Fish, Ham, Turkey...”

Jessica laughs looking at the table noticing only meat and some fruit. “I will have Chicken?”

“Welcome to the mansion.” Cassandra laughs.

Dinner was filled with laughter and jokes. Everyone was happy and conversing and for once there was peace.

“Thank-you again everyone.” Jessica says. “I do not know where I would be if you haven’t come.”

Cassandra rolls her eyes and nudges Jessica shoulder laughing, “You welcome but let’s not do the speeches.”

Jessica rolls her eyes and smacks Cassandra and says, “You would listen to every word.”

Violet and Chloe on the other side of the table studies Cassandra and Jessica interactions and wonder when the hell they became so acquainted.

“So Cassandra how did you and Jessica meet?” Violet asks arching her eyebrow.