"Shut the fuck up." Ryleigh sniffled before looking up at me. My face was nothing but a blank stare.

"Did I hit a nerve Ryleigh? Do you know what I could do to your mother? I have all the power Ryleigh. I could kidnap her, and break every bone in her body with nothing but pleasure." I leaned over the table, moving my blank face closer to her shaking body.

"What do you want from me!" She shouted, jumping to her feet and slamming her hands down again.

"A fucking confession! Say what you did!" I yell back, gritting my teeth now. I was so fucking close.

"Yes! I met with Leonardo and Eliza behind your back and told them our plans to help them kill off our organization!" As soon as the words left Ryleigh's mouth she slapped her hand over her mouth and collapsed to the seat.

I knew it

I looked back to see Natalie standing with her hand over her own mouth and tears falling from the corners of her eyes. She was mortified by Ryleigh, and she knew what was coming.

"Harry, I'm sorry. She's my mother and Leonardo's been planning something and he promised to protect Niall." Ryleigh began her plea, not even trying to stop her makeup from being ruined.

"Save it." I mumbled, turning around because I couldn't look at her right now. She disgust me.

She's a traitor

"Harry, please! I'm sorry. I stopped it last week when I realized it wasn't worth it, please! Just don't do it!" Ryleigh stood up and walked over to me, standing in front of me and grabbing my shoulders.

"The damage has already been done Ryleigh." I kept a stare at the wall to stop any tears.

I don't cry, not in front of my team

"Please Harry, I'll do anything. I'll move away forever, I'll give you everything. Just please, don't do it." Ryleigh grabbed my suit jacket, trying to get me to look down at her.

I didn't respond, but instead turned towards Natalie. She knew exactly what I had to do, because she signed the oath too. She knows what's coming and it's killing her.

"Harry look at me, please." Ryleigh grabbed my face and pulled it towards her, locking her deep sea on mine.

"Remember who I am to you. We were each other's first loves remember? We gave each other our innocents, little fourteen year old's. You held me in your arms and said I love you, remember?" Ryleigh collapsed her forehead onto my chest as she spoke the hurtful words to me.

The thing was, it was all true

"Ryleigh, stop." I whispered between us, biting my tongue to hold back the immense set of tears in my eyes.

"You loved me and you still love me. Not the same way but we're family. You won't kill your family will you? I love you Harry, I always have always will. Please don't kill your lover." Ryleigh was spitting out words, anything to get me to back off and not kill her.

"I said stop!" I shouted, making her pull off of me and collapsed to the ground, "Your not my lover anymore. You're a liar!" I stomped away to the far wall, pushing my back against it.

"Please Harry, I'm sorry." Ryleigh collapsed her head into her hands in defeat. She knew I wasn't going to give in.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing too. It should be the workers who trusted you as their boss to keep them safe. But instead you helped the enemy kill them." I was bursting at the seams with fury.

"I'm sorry Harry, please. Please don't do it." Ryleigh begged some more, trying to spare her life.

I'm sorry Ryleigh