Ryleigh was wearing her usual black heels and dress. She had a cropped leather jacket to go with her dark apparel. She ran her fingers through her hair before looking up to me staring at her.

"Let's just get this over with, I have shit to do." Ryleigh groaned, looking to the window beside her.

I hope you get to do that shit Ryleigh

I put my hand behind Natalie's headrest and looked behind me, pulling out and onto the street. I was taking us to one of our warehouses, where we questioned our hostages.

I would have done this in the casino but I ran into Kennedy type problems. I need an empty and secluded place, especially since I know this is going to hurt like a bitch.

I am taking a chance at fucking crying

It was a quick drive into a deserted part of Nevada. The terrain looked similar to Kennedy's kidnapping place, but completely out of range. I parked the car in the small garage attached to the rusty metal building and unlocked the doors.

We all climbed out of the car, fixing our appearances before walking towards the steel door. It was huge with a pin and a slot to show your eyes. I kept this place secret and secluded, very few people we're allowed here.

I walked up to the door first, plugging in the code before looking up. The eyepiece slid open, revealing a pair of brown eyes. The brown orbs barely looked at me before opening the door for us.

We all stepped into the dark hallway. It had small lights on the metal floor, barely illuminating the place. We walked down the narrow hallway to the end, opening a door and walking into it.

It was a type of room police interview criminals in. Expect, blood coated the walls and there were a range of torture devices and weapons hung on the back wall. Natalie locked the door behind us and turned the long lamp beside the table, on.

Ryleigh immediately sat down in the hot seat, crossing her legs and leaning on the silver table. I sat across from her and felt Natalie's hand on my shoulder as she stood behind me, ready to analyze.

Here goes nothing

"Do you know why I'm questioning you?" I asked first, trying to maintain an intimidating voice but it was hard when all I was feeling was fear.

Fear of the truth

"You still don't believe me." Ryleigh answered while sitting back in her seat and crossing her arms.

"No, I don't. Because you're all too suspicious to be innocent of this." I narrowed my eyes at hers. She didn't flinch.

"I didn't kill half of our workers dipshit. What kind of inner circle member would I be?" Ryleigh smirked to herself while air quoting the words, inner circle member. She needs to cut the attitude right the fuck now.

"If you didn't, who did?" I crossed my airs and remained in a relaxed position while facing her.

"How should I fucking know? I'm not an FBI agent." Ryleigh rolled her eyes before scoffing.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't help kill those workers." I leaned forward towards the table.

"I didn't kill the workers." Ryleigh's eyes stayed on mine while saying something I didn't tell her to say.

"That's not what I asked. I want you to say you didn't take part in it." I was starting to get more and more worried.

Ryleigh's a shit liar

"Same thing." Ryleigh shrugged and wandered her eyes around the room. I chuckled to myself.

"Say it Ryleigh!" I slammed my hand on the table, making her flinch and lock her blue crystals on mine.