Chapter 49: Still Want Her

Start from the beginning

"When are you going back to the hotel?" I asked curiously.

"Why? Do you miss me?" She asked with a playful smile.

She really looks pretty right now. A bit messy but still very pretty. It looks like she was glowing.

She snap her fingers at my face when I didn't reply.

I cleared my dry throat and casually shrugged my shoulder.

"There's a lot of work and I feel bad for your secretary." I replied.

She slap my shoulder lightly.

"And you don't feel bad for me?" She pouted.

I chuckled at her reaction.

I brought the piece of bread closer to her mouth.

"You're just hiding here and doing nothing. Why will I feel bad?" I tease.

"It's your fault. You don't know how tired I am.." she said complaining while drinking her coffee.

"My fault?" I asked back.

"Tired of getting rejected by you. That's why I haven't contact you for the past six days. I'm too stress out." She explained.

The atmosphere turn serious.

I can't blame her.

"It's not because I want you gone. You said last night that I want you to leave but that's not true at all." She explain while she reach for my lap.

She gently place her one hand on my lap while her eyes focus on my own eyes.

"I'm sorry." I said sincerely.

"I meant everything last night. All of it. The things we did. The things I said. As you know it was my first time. I have no regrets about it. I have strong feelings for you Via." She spoke softly.

I look at her silently.

"Please say something." She pleaded softly while she squeeze my lap sligtly.

"I believe you." I replied.

She was still waiting to hear more from me.

I bit my lip and took a deep breath.

"I'm going to be a hypocrite if I say I didn't enjoy what happen last night. Because I did. Probably more than I should. Even now.. I just want to have you all over again. I want you so much that I'm losing myself every time we kiss. But.." she interrupted me from talking.

"Please don't say it's a mistake or that you regret it." She said leaning closer. She didn't hide the sadness in her voice.

Do I regret it?

I close my eyes. "I didn't.. I didn't regret it." I confess.

When I look back at her, those green eyes were sparkling in happiness and hope.

I would have kiss her if only it was under different circumstances.