"I literally don't know what she's talking about" I said putting my head down

Before he could say anything else the bell rug and I quickly picked up my stuff and left.

Lorddd I hate it here.

It was 2:00 and I sat in my last period waiting for the bell to ring. My phone buzzed and I looked at it.

It was Santana

Tana🧸
Don't take forever to come out dat fuk ass school.

Okay Santana.

I closed my phone seeing it was 2:04

I got up and as soon as I reached down to grab my backpack the bell rang.

I walked my way through the hallways all the way to the front of the school and looked for Santana.

I didn't know which car he was in so I just looked for the shiniest one.

He was in a grey Benz. I walked over and got in the car.

I shut my door and looked at him, he was wearing a white wifebeater and black skinny jeans with G fazos. He looked so good.

Hi I smilied.

"Wassup" he smiled back

"How was school"

"Mm it was good nothing crazy"

"Mhm you hungry" he asked

"Mmm kinda"

"Well whatchu tryna eat den"

"Wendy's saladddd"

"So where we going" I asked eating my Wendy's salad.

"My crib"

Ayeee he bringing me to his house y'all I'm wife like omg look at me.

We pulled up to a nice ass house and got out.

"Where's your other cars I asked looking around"

The corvette in the garage but ion keep the rest of em here.

Mm okay I said as we walked up to the front door. He unlocked it and we walked in.

It was superrr nice in here it was modern and clean.

"Follow me"

"Okay" I mumbled

We ended up in his room and it was super simple but I liked it.

You can sit wherever he said looking at me.

I quickly texted my mom letting her know I was with kamiya and I would be home later.

So how was your day today. Boring or what.

He looked at me and squinted his eyes.

"It was good lani" he said coming and holding my chin.

I stared at him for a second not saying anything. Only my dad and my mom really called me lani. It was weird hearing anybody else say it but I liked the way he said it.

"Where's the rest of your shirt" he asked still holding my chin.

I laughed, "this is the full shirt tana and it's cute so stop it"

"Mhm" he said getting on the bed laying on his back.

I sat on the edge of the bed and he laughed at me.

"Girl come fuckin lay wit me I'm tired, I wanna take a nap". He said

I mumbled taking off my shoes, my outfit was pretty comfortable so I don't mind laying in it.

He had black out curtains and the tv was on so I was definitely about to sleep good.

I laid on half the side of the bed and Santana pulled me in.

He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled.

I kindaaaa like him idkkk

TIME SKIP

I woke up around 7 and tana was still sleeping. I wonder why he was so tired.

He was so pretty.

I got up and walked to his connected bathroom and went to pee, I saw mouthwash while I was in there so I took a little and swished it around a bit.

I went back and laid down right back under him.

After a few minutes of watching tiktoks I decided to wake him up because I'm bored.

Hey, hey, hey wake up I'm bored I said tapping him.

He stared at me before getting up and going to the bathroom.

He came out five minutes later and laid back down he picked me up putting me on top of him.

"Can we go get frozen yogurt again please"

"Is that all you eat" he asked tapping my thigh signaling for me to get up

"No I eat other stuff too but I love frozen yogurt"

He took a twenty off the stack of money on his drawer and grabbed my hand.

We got into the car and I sat down looking at him as he pushed the push to start and checked his phone

"If you have a crush on me jus say that" I blurted out.

Hiiii guys be sure to vote on this chapter💗

I hope you guys liked this chapter and don't think I'm making them move too fast. I don't want this book to be like every other book where they keep hanging out with the friend group till the boy just ends up claiming her. I hope you guys know what I mean ugh whatever bye just have faith in me please.

But anyways ya ya

KISSES TO ALL MY BITCHES💗